West Visayas State University
Iloilo City, Iloilo
Application for AY 2014/15
Secondary Education courses offered at WVSU
1. Three (3) letters of recommendation from former professors and/or immediate supervisor (you may use the recommendation forms given to you)
2. Undergraduate Transcript of Records (if applicable, Post – Baccalaureate and Graduate Transcript of Records) (1 original and 1 certified true copy)
3. One (1) certified true copy of marriage contract (for married female only)
4. Certificate of Honorable Dismissal/Certificate of Transfer Credentials from the latest school attended (upon enrolment) outside WVSU
5. Permit to study (if employed [Public/ Private]) (upon enrolment)
6. Certificate of English Language Proficiency for foreign students from countries where English is not the medium of instruction
7. One (1) long white folder
8. 2 pcs. (2x2) ID pictures
The data provided in this page was collected from West Visayas State University's website (http://www.wvsu.edu.ph), other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us