West Negros University
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Application for AY 2014/15
Will open in Apr 2014
Education courses offered at WNU
1. Honorable Dismissal from the last school attended for transferees
2. Two (2) copies of Transcript of Records as proof of baccalaureate degree earned and of grade requirement which is at least an average rating of 85% for graduate degree and 89% for post-graduate
3. Duly-accomplished Application for Admission Form by the applicant
4. Three (3) pieces of 2"x2" ID picture and 2 pieces short brown envelope
5. Two (2) copies of birth certificate in Security Papers (NSO authenticated) and 2 copies of marriage contract (for married female students only)
6. Permit to study (for government employees only)
7. Certification of Good Moral Character from previous dean, head, or professor
8. Accomplished Recommendation Form from at least 2 persons who can vouch the competence of the applicant.
The data provided in this page was collected from West Negros University's website (http://www.wnu.edu.ph), other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on September 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us