Visayas State University
Baybay City, Leyte
Application for AY 2015/16
Open till May 29, 2015
Education courses offered at VSU
Applicants seeking admission for graduate study at VSU must be a holder of a baccalaureate degree with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.00 and 1.75 or equivalent for applicants in the master's and doctoral programs, respectively. However, applicants with a GPA lower than the prescribed rating may be admitted on a probationary status. Applicants are also required to submit the following requirements:
1. Accomplished application forms (GS Form No. 1);
2. Candid Appraisal from at least two (2) persons, former professors and a supervisor (GS Form No. 2);
3. A non-refundable application fee of P100.00 or $10.00 in postal money order remitted to Visayas State University;
4. Certificate of English Proficiency or an acceptable score in TOEFL for for foreign applicants;
5. Seven (7) copies of Personal History Statement (PHS) and notarized affidavit of support authenticated by the Philippine Mission Abroad (PMA) for foreign applicants. PHS forms can be secured from the University Registrar or the PMA.
The data provided in this page was collected from Visayas State University's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on June 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us