₱ 46,000-50,000 per year
Type of school: Private University
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Not required
Gender admission: Men & Women
Total enrollment (AY 2013/14): 450 students
COURSES OFFERED AT UV GULLAS MANDAUE CITY:
University of the Visayas - Gullas College of Medicine
Gov. M. Cuenco Ave., Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
DORMS AT UV GULLAS MANDAUE CITY:
University of the Visayas Dorm for Clinical Nursing Students! This 4-storey building is secured and stratigically located within the campus of the University of the Visayas. It can accommodate as many as 100 occupants complete with all amenities conducive for lodging and learning.
This modern facilty is designed to house foreign students, visitors and interns. It has a wide facade to receive visitors and walk-in members of the academe. Its spacious receiving room is designed to provide warm ambience to it's occupants. Besides, it is equipped with modern furniture and fixtures built to satisfy the occupants' wants and needs.
SCHOLARSHIPS AT UV GULLAS MANDAUE CITY:
A. ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
High School Honor automatically receive scholarships:
1. Valedictorian – Free tuition & Miscellaneous Fees with P500 monthly allowance & P1000 book allowance/semester
2. Salutatorian – Free tuition & Miscellaneous Fees with P300 monthly allowance & P1000 book allowance/semester
3. First – Tenth Honorable Mention – 75% discount on tuition fee for one semester
B. DISCOUNT FOR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN UV
Availed by the students with the lowest tuition fee
• 2 – 10% discount each
• 3 – one 50% discount
• 4 –  free tuition
• 5 –  free tuition and  50% discount
• 6 –  free tuition
• 7 –  free tuition and  50% discount
C. ATHLETIC, CULTURAL GRANTS AND SPECIAL SKILLS
1. Free tuition for varsity players in basketball, volleyball, soccer, tennis, chess, scrabble, boxing and other sports.
2. Free tuition fee for dance troupe members, UV Chorale members, Visayanian Editorial Staff, Orchestra and Drum, Lyre and Bugle Corps.
D. MARITIME COLLEGE
1. VASTRO Ship Management Inc.
2. FOSCON Ship Management Inc.
E. OTHER IN-HOUSE PRIVILEGES
1. For UV Faculty and Dependents of UV Faculty
2. Government & Private Employees/Public & Private School
3. Teachers – 30% discount on tuition fees
4. Those whose parents are UV Graduates – 10% discount on tuition fee
5. Graduates UV Satellite Schools – 15% discount on tuition fee
F. WORKING SCHOLARSHIPS
Non-academic grantees assigned as student assistants in the different offices of the University who shall enjoy free tuition, matriculation and others school fees.
G. CHED ADMINISTERED SCHOLARSHIP
Provides educational opportunities to deserving students through various local scholarships and student financial assistance programs. Existing scholarships and financial assistance program through the Commission on Higher Education are:
1. Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP)
2. CHED Special Study Grant Program for Congressional Districts (CSSGP-CDs)
3. Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF)
5. Scholarship Full Merit (SFM)
6. Scholarship Half Merit (SHM)
7. Tulong-Dunong Financial Assistance Program
H. EDGAR COKALIONG FOUNDATION, INC. SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
A scholarship grant for financially handicapped but intellectually deserving Filipino Students entitling the scholar to free tuition and school fees as billed by the school per semester.
I. CEBU MITSUMI INC. SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
A special educational assistance package for qualified students in the College of Engineering & Architecture in the university.
Selected students enjoy free tuition fees, laboratory fees and other miscellaneous fees required
J. SEEDS PROGRAM – Skills Enhancement and Education Development for Students (Jollibee Foods Corporation, Greenwich, Chowking)
Skills Enhancement and Education Development for Students (Jollibee Foods Corporation, Greenwich, Chowking) A joint undertaking with DOLE under the Youth Education Youth Employability (YE-YE) program. A financial assistance to a student-trainee in the form of an interest-fee tuition loan. The student-trainee shall be required to enroll in and complete 15 to 24 units of collegiate courses in consecutive semesters and 3-6 units in a summer term.
K. KFF INC.
KFF inc. Is searching for the best among the poor for it's fellowship, aimed through scholarships for college education and through internal training and seminars within the foundation, to create responsible leaders at all levels of our society.
Benefits of the grantees include tuition fee, books, projects, school supplies and PE Uniform.
L. OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS
1. Saint Peter Academy of Alegria Foundation, Inc. (SPAAFI)
2. Cebu Tertiary Education Assistance Program (CTEAP)
M. CEBU CITY SCHOLARSHIP
Initiated by the Cebu City Government which grants financial assistance of up to P10,000 for college or tech-voc education to all graduates from public secondary school in Cebu City. UV grants a full scholarship to the grantees