University of the Philippines Visayas
Fisheries courses offered at UPV
1. Two (2) copies of duly accomplished application forms (3 copies for CFOS programs) ;
2. Original and two (2) photocopies of official transcript of records of undergraduate (and graduate degree/s if any);
3. Certificate of Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credential from the latest school attended;
4. One (1) original National Statistics Office (NSO) copy or certified transcription copy from the Local Civil Registrar of birth certificate;
5. One (1) original NSO copy or certified transcription copy from the Local Civil Registrar of marriage contract (for married female applicant);
6. Two (2) recent 2x2 pictures;
7. Two (2) letters of recommendation from former professors and/or supervisors; and
8. Certificate of English Proficiency for foreign applicants from countries where English is not the medium of instruction.
Application for admission should be submitted at least one (1) month before enrollment period.
The data provided in this page was collected from University of the Philippines Visayas's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us