University of the Philippines Diliman
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Application for AY 2014/15
Physics courses offered at UPD
1. Transcript of Records on the courses taken by the applicant at the undergraduate and graduate levels
2. Diploma or equivalent document certifying that the applicant has completed a Bachelor’s degree
3. For foreign applicants whose native language is not English, a certification of scores obtained in TOEFL with a minimum required score of 250 in the computer-based test
4. For foreign applicants without fellowship assistance, a certification from a reputable bank in their country attesting to their capability to finance the travel, education, personal and other expenses they are expected to incur while studying in the Philippines
5. A fee of PhP500 (or US$20) for the processing of application
Applicants are required to take the entrance test which is usually scheduled in March prior to the start of the academic year. Interviews are scheduled a few days after the test.
The data provided in this page was collected from University of the Philippines Diliman's website (http://www.upd.edu.ph), other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on September 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us