₱ 50,000-68,000 per year
₱ 18,000-24,000 per year
Type of school: Private University
Gender admission: Men & Women
Religious affiliation: Catholic
Entrance exam: Required
Entrance exam schedule:
Every Monday to Friday until May 29, 2015
COURSES OFFERED AT UNIVERSITY OF THE ASSUMPTION:
University of the Assumption
Unisite Subdivision, Del Pilar, City of San Fernando , Pampanga
SCHOLARSHIPS AT UNIVERSITY OF THE ASSUMPTION:
A. Academic Scholarships
1. U.A. High School Top Ten – U.A. High school students who belong to the top ten of the graduating class are given 50% basic tuition fee discount for one year.
2. High School Valedictorians – High School students who graduated as valedictorians in any private or public high schools may apply for 100% basic tuition fee discount for one semester provided they meet the admission requirements for incoming freshmen and approval will be decided on a case-to-case basis by the UA Executive Committee with due consideration to the endorsement of the Scholarship and Grants Committee.
3. High School Salutatorians – High School students who graduated as salutatorians in any private or public high schools may apply for 100% basic tuition fee discount for one semester provided they meet the admission requirements for incoming freshmen and approval will be decided on a case-to-case basis by the UA Executive Committee with due consideration to the endorsement of the Scholarship and Grants Committee.
4. President’s Lister – students who have maintained an average grade of 93-100% with no grade lower than 89 in any subject excluding NSTP, are granted 100% free basic tuition fee for the succeeding semester.
1. Bishop Cesar M. Guerrero Scholarship Program – Priest and professed sisters of the Archdiocese of San Fernando are granted • full tuition fee discount.
2. Bishop Emilio Cinense Grant – • • full tuition fee discount is given to students taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Religious Education, upon the recommendation of their Parish Priests. Grantees are given parish duties assigned by their respective parishes on weekends as parish apostolate; and eventually required to serve as catechists in their parishes after graduation.
3. President’s Scholars – • • basic tuition fee discount is given to poor but deserving students recommended by the University President
4. UA Student Assistants – Working students enjoy basic tuition fee discount for twenty one (21) units of enrolled courses during the semester. They are assigned in any of the three departments of the University. They are expected to report and assist for four (4) hours daily in their assignments.
The University encourages talented students to join any of the school organizations which could help them further sharpen their skills. Qualified students are given full or partial discounts on basic tuition fee depending on the evaluation and recommendation of the respective unit/group coordinators/coaches/moderators and as approved by the Scholarship and Grants In-charge.
• UA Parade Band
• UA Dance Troupe
• UA Chorale
• UA Athletes
Interested students are advised to see the Scholarships and Grants In-charge at the Office of Student Affairs for information and assistance.
• full tuition fee – refers to the corresponding payment of the entire tuition fee that includes all the units enrolled, excluding miscellaneous fees
• • basic tuition fee- is the corresponding tuition payment for 21 units enrolled, excluding excess units and miscellaneous fees