University of Santo Tomas
Tourism courses offered at UST
|BS in Travel Management
No new enrollees due to K12. Transferees only.
1. Submit to UST Graduate School the following documents:
• a photocopy (but duly certified true) of latest Transcript of Records.
• one (1) colored passport size, recent photo.
• (if any) document (s) attesting to passing a Bar/Board Exam, or being a scholar of any agency.
2. Secure upon submission of the aforementioned documents the following forms:
• Application Form
• Two (2) Referral Forms: One (1) for current (immediate) superior (or Dean, in the case of a school); and the other, for professor in one specialization (major) subject.
• Accomplish the Personal Data Sheet
3. Submit to the Graduate School Dean's Office the duly accomplished
• Application form
• Referral Forms (2 sets)
• Personal Data Sheet.
4. After a week, inquire about the decision of the Dean from the Graduate School Office of the Dean.
The data provided in this page was collected from University of Santo Tomas's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us