Type of school: Private University
Religious affiliation: Catholic
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Required
Gender admission: Men & Women
₱ 28,000-32,000 per year
₱ 12,000-19,500 per year
Courses offered at University of Saint Louis:
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Cagayan
||1 out of 6 schools
|Rank in Cagayan Valley
||1 out of 15 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||21 out of 259 schools
Centers of Excellence and Development:
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Nurses Licensure Exam
||of 355 schools
|Electrical Engineer Licensure Exam
||of 145 schools
|Medical Technology Board Exam
||of 100 schools
|Master Electrician Licensure Exam
||of 150 schools
|Pharmacist Licensure Exam
||of 70 schools
|Librarian Licensure Examination
||of 49 schools
|Electronics Technicians Board Exam
||of 152 schools
|Architect Licensure Exam
||of 73 schools
|CPA Licensure Exam
||of 352 schools
|Geodetic Engineer Licensure Exam
||of 23 schools
|Licensure Exam for Secondary Teacher
||of 1167 schools
|Licensure Exam for Elementary Teacher
||of 1016 schools
|Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam
||of 164 schools
|Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
||of 286 schools
|Civil Engineering Licensure Exam
||of 203 schools
|Master Plumber Licensure Exam
||of 112 schools
|Licensure Exam for Psychometricians
||of 185 schools
|Interior Design Licensure Exam
||of 18 schools
|Electronics Engineer (ECE) Licensure Exam
||of 157 schools
University of Saint Louis
Mabini Street, Ugac Sur, 3500 Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Scholarships at University of Saint Louis:
1. Entrance Scholarships
Entrance scholarships are granted to high school valedictorians and salutatorians during their first semester of study in the college. Such scholarships are good for one semester only.
• VALEDICTORIANS from schools with at least 50 graduating high school students are given Full Tuitional Discount.
• SALUTATORIANS from schools with at least 50 graduating high school students are given a Half Tuitional Discount.
2. Academic Scholarships
Academic scholarships are granted to students who are outstanding in academic achievements and aptitudes. The selection of the recipients is based on the criteria set forth by the Committee on Scholarships and approved by the Administration.
Qualified students are those who are non-holders of another scholarship grant, carrying a load of at least 18 academic units and had not dropped any subject during the previous semester, had no failing grade in non-academic subjects and commendable for class attendance, participation, general conduct, leadership and social acceptability.
• A full-tuitional scholarship is granted to a qualified student who during the previous semester obtained an academic weighted average of at least 92% with no grade lower than 85%
• A half tuitional scholarship is granted to a qualified student who, during the previous semester, obtained an academic weighted average of at least 90% with no grade lower than 85%
3. Special Scholarships
Special grants obtained from donors or from special funds may be available to students on the basis of specified criteria. These are usually given to deserving but needy students.
4. USLT-CICM Special Scholarship
This is intended for poor and deserving students.
5. USLT-CICM Education Scholaship
All High School graduates with a minimum average of 85% and who passes the USLT Placement Exams and the Scholarship Qualifying Test will get a Full Tuitional Discount if they enroll in the BSEd or BEEd Programs.
5. Government- and Privately-Sponsored Grants
The University of Saint Louis honors scholarships sponsored by the Government, which includes the following:
• Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
• National Integration Study Grant Program (NISGP)
• Selected Ethnic Group Educational Assistance Program (SEGEAP)
• State Scholarship Program (SSP)
• Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA)
• Student Financial Assistance Program (STUFAP)
• Study-Now-Pay-Later (SNPL) Program
• Philippine Veterans Affairs Office (PVAO) – School-Assisted Government Grant
• P.D. 577 – Educational Privilege of the Armed Forces of the Philippines
• Cagayan Technical Eduaction Scholarship Grant
• Tuguegarao City Government Scholarship
6. Service Grants
Service grants are given to students who serve the University of Saint Louis as working students.
All discounts have to be applied for by the students at the Accounting Office upon registration. (After the registration period, applications will no longer be entertained).
Discounts apply only for the regular semesters, not for summer. Application must be renewed at the beginning of each semester.
No discount will be given to students with old, unpaid accounts. Students who fail to pay their account in full within the semester lose their discount privilege.
Discounts are not cumulative with other grants or discounts. In case the students could qualify for more than one grant or discount, the highest grant or discount shall apply.
• Brother-sister Discounts.Brother and sister (of legal wedlock) who carry a full load (minimum of 18 units) are granted 10% discount on tuition fees provided they have passed all subjects of the preceding term. Repeated subjects are not discounted. Brothers and sisters not carrying a full load do not enjoy a discount.
• Children of full time faculty members and employees with at least one year of service in USL enjoy 50% discount on tuition fees, provided they have passed all subjects during the preceding term; those of full time employees with at least three years of service enjoy full tuitional discount under the same condition; those of employees with at least ten years of full-time and unbroken service enjoy full discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees (except incidental fees like I.D.; test paper; SSC; organization fees) under the same condition. Furthermore, the beneficiaries should be full-time students with a minimum load of 18 units during the regular semester and 7 units during summer. Exception is made for students whose regular load is required of the course is less than eighteen (18) units and for graduating students who have completed all other requirements.