University of Saint La Salle
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Application for 2nd semester AY 2014/15
Open till Oct 3, 2014
Doctor of Medicine courses offered at USLS
In general, only students who can profit from graduate work and are able to successfully pursue the prescribed requirements for graduation of the program applied for shall be admitted.
The final decision for admission in masteral programs is based on undergraduate academic performance, and work experience for business applicants. All students are required to take the qualifying examination and pass the panel interview.
Students planning to enroll in Education Programs who are not education graduates or have no education units are required to enroll in 12 units of education subjects. These can be taken simultaneously with the masteral units.
For admission to the masteral and doctoral programs, an applicant must satisfy the following minimum requirements for admission:
1. A masteral degree or it's equivalent (degree or title) from USLS or from other recognized institutions of higher learning; and
2. Proficiency in oral and written English
3. These qualifications shall be determined through:
• academic credentials
• graduate level test
• 2 recommendations from the school and/or workplace
4. Transcript of Records
5. Two (2) letters of recommendation
6. Honorable Dismissal/Certificate of Transfer Credential
7. Two (2) ID pictures (2" x 2")
The data provided in this page was collected from University of Saint La Salle's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on September 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us