Type of school: Private University
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Required
Gender admission: Men & Women
₱ 56,000-64,000 per year
Courses offered at UPHSD Molino:
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Cavite
||6 out of 9 schools
|Rank in Calabarzon
||24 out of 35 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||133 out of 259 schools
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Nurses Licensure Exam
|Criminologists Licensure Exam
|Licensure Exam for Secondary Teacher
|Electronics Technicians Board Exam
|Licensure Exam for Elementary Teacher
|Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
|Electronics Engineer (ECE) Licensure Exam
|Licensure Exam for Psychometricians
|CPA Licensure Exam
University of Perpetual Help System DALTA in Molino
Molino 3, Bacoor 4102, Cavite
Scholarships at UPHSD Molino:
1. Entrance Scholarships
• Full Scholarship - High School Valedictorian from classes not less than 40 students can be recipients of 100% scholarships on tuition fees.
• A certification from the school duly signed by the Principal bearing the school seal and specifying the total number of graduates should be presented by the enrollee to the Dean to be able to avail of the scholarship.
2. Co-Curricular Scholarship
• Scholarship awarded to officers / members of certain co-curricular organization. Percentage discount is recommended by the Organization Adviser and deliberated upon by the Committee.
A. Supreme Student Council
B. College Student Council
C. Performing Arts Group
• Student must not have any failing grade or incomplete in any subject (academic or non-academic).
3. Alta Scholarship For Athletics
• Scholarship given to varsity players and athletes of the NCAA. Percentage discount is recommended by the Coach and deliberated upon by the Committee.
4. Community Study Grant Program
• Conceptualized by the University President is a program that would bring education within the reach of deserving children of selected families of Las Piñas City. This program is open to the following beneficiary organizations:
A. Civic Clubs
B. Parochial Organizations / Parishes
C. Homeowners Associations
• This Study grant is renewable on a semester-to-semester basis provided the applicant meets the criteria set by the committee.