Semesters per year)
Bachelor's degree P 18,000-31,000 per semester
Type of school: Private University
Gender admission: Men & Women
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
COURSES OFFERED AT UPHSD MOLI MOLINO:
SCHOLARSHIPS AT UPHSD MOLI MOLINO:
1. Entrance Scholarships
• Full Scholarship - High School Valedictorian from classes not less than 40 students can be recipients of 100% scholarships on tuition fees.
• A certification from the school duly signed by the Principal bearing the school seal and specifying the total number of graduates should be presented by the enrollee to the Dean to be able to avail of the scholarship.
2. Co-Curricular Scholarship
• Scholarship awarded to officers / members of certain co-curricular organization. Percentage discount is recommended by the Organization Adviser and deliberated upon by the Committee.
A. Supreme Student Council
B. College Student Council
C. Performing Arts Group
• Student must not have any failing grade or incomplete in any subject (academic or non-academic).
3. Alta Scholarship For Athletics
• Scholarship given to varsity players and athletes of the NCAA. Percentage discount is recommended by the Coach and deliberated upon by the Committee.
4. Community Study Grant Program
• Conceptualized by the University President is a program that would bring education within the reach of deserving children of selected families of Las Piñas City. This program is open to the following beneficiary organizations:
A. Civic Clubs
B. Parochial Organizations / Parishes
C. Homeowners Associations
• This Study grant is renewable on a semester-to-semester basis provided the applicant meets the criteria set by the committee.
University of Perpetual Help System DALTA in Molino
Molino 3, Bacoor 4102, Cavite