University of Makati

Makati, Metro Manila
menu ≡

Tourism courses offered at UMAK

Bachelor's courses

BS in Hospitality Management major in Travel and Tourism
No new enrollees due to K12. Transferees only.
4 years details > contact >
1. Transcript of Records (Original and Photocopy)

2. Letter of Intent addressed to the Dean of the College

3. Permit to Study (if currently employed)

4. Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (for married woman only)

5. One piece of 2 x 2 identical photograph

Note: The graduate student-applicant must accomplish a Student Profile Form to be given by the college and must undergo an interview by the Dean of the College.
No new enrollees for this program due to K12.
Only transferees are accepted.
The data provided in this page was collected from University of Makati's website, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives. Please read our disclaimer. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us.