University of Makati
Makati, Metro Manila
Application for AY 2015/16
Open till Jun 5, 2015
Tourism courses offered at UMAK
|BS in Hospitality Management major in Travel and Tourism
1. Transcript of Records (Original and Photocopy)
2. Letter of Intent addressed to the Dean of the College
3. Permit to Study (if currently employed)
4. Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (for married woman only)
5. One piece of 2 x 2 identical photograph
Note: The graduate student-applicant must accomplish a Student Profile Form to be given by the college and must undergo an interview by the Dean of the College.
The data provided in this page was collected from University of Makati's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on December 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us