University of Batangas
Batangas City, Batangas
Application for 2nd semester AY 2014/15
Application for AY 2015/16
Will open in Mar 2015
Education courses offered at UB
1. General weighted average mean of 2.0 or it's equivalent or better for the Master’s Program, and a weighted average or 1.75 or better for the Doctoral Program
2. (Applicants with lower than 2.0 weighted average in the Bachelor’s program and lower than 1.75 in Master’s Program may be admitted in a non-degree program until completion of 15-18 units. They shall qualify in the degree program if the weighted average in the first 15-18 units is 1.5 or better)
3. Official Transcript of Records (original copy), Transfer credentials and description of courses taken from other schools.
4. Duly accomplished Graduate Program application form
5. Interview with Dean /Faculty
Students in the Masters and Doctorate programs pursuing areas different from their fields of specialization in the undergraduate /master’s level respectively shall be required to take additional units in the major subjects. The Dean shall decide the number of units depending on the evaluation of the undergraduate /master’s credentials presented and on certified work experience.
The data provided in this page was collected from University of Batangas's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us