Type of school: Private University
Religious affiliation: Catholic
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Required
Gender admission: Men & Women
₱ 180,000-190,000 per year
₱ 71,000-190,000 per year
Courses offered at UAP:
Centers of Excellence and Development:
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Licensure Exam for Elementary Teacher
||of 1016 schools
|Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam
||of 164 schools
|Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
||of 286 schools
University of Asia and the Pacific
Pearl Drive Pasig City,1605 Metro Manila
Scholarships at UAP:
Scholars and financial aid recipients are chosen on the basis of the results of the applicants’ entrance exam, their high school academic performance, and their financial status.
1. Merit Scholarships
Merit scholarships are highly competitive study grants that may cover up to 100% of tuition fees. In addition, the top applicants of each batch may also be awarded a stipend, book allowance, and board and lodging allowance (for provincial applicants). If the academic criteria are met, the scholarship may continue up to the graduate level.
- Valedictorians of select high schools – 100% tuition fee grant
- Applicants who high school average is at least 90% and are highly qualified in the UA&P College Entrance Exam – Grant depends on the overall rank and the scholarship slots available.
2. Financial Aid
The University also gives financial assistance to Filipino students who meet certain criteria. The grant covers up to 100% of tuition fees plus stipend. Provincial grantees may also be given board and lodging allowance. The grant is renewable every year and is premised on continued financial need. It may continue up to the graduate level.
To qualify for the financial aid, an applicant must meet the following minimum conditions:
- Financial need, as attested to by the family’s finances, specifically if the family’s gross annual income is less than Php 800,000.00
- Academic competence: a high school average of at least 85%
- Positive interview evaluation
- Assistantship: Financial aid grantees must render some hours of student assistantship in a unit of the University to which one may be assigned for one school year. The number of hours to be rendered depends on the percentage of the grant awarded to the student.