P 14,000-16,000 per semester
P 5,500-6,900 per semester
Type of school: Private College
Gender admission: Men & Women
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Entrance exam: Required
Entrance exam schedule:
Every Monday to Saturday (no deadline yet)
COURSES OFFERED AT THE NATIONAL TEACHERS COLLEGE:
SCHOLARSHIPS AT THE NATIONAL TEACHERS COLLEGE:
1. ENTERING FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIP
- High School valedictorians and salutatorians from a graduate class of no less than 50 graduating students get 100% free tuition fee for two semesters and one semester.
- Entering freshman other than valedictorians and salutatorians who get the top ten ranking based on the composite average of HS GPA, entrance test and interview get 100% free tuition fee for one semester.
- Recipients of the Infantado-Ylagan service awards in their high school get 100% free tuition fee for one semester.
2. ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
- Students who have established one semester residence at NTC, obtained grades not lower than B- in any subject during the previous semester, had not incurred INC or withdrawal in any subject, and had not been subjected to any disciplinary action are qualified to apply in this scholarship. Said applicants take written examinations, submit authenticated participation in school activities, and are interviewed by a panel. After all the ratings are computed, those who get 90% and above get 100% free tuition fee.
- Students who excel in a specific subject area are recommended by their respective departments and are given subject excellence incentive.
3. LEADERSHIP GRANT
- Students elected to executive positions in legitimate school organizations undergo selection to determine the leadership awardees. Based on active participation in school activities, position held, average grade during the previous semester, written test and interview, the top five scores get 100%, 75% and 50% tuition fee refund, accordingly.
4. SPECIAL SKILLS GRANT
- Based on demonstrated skills in arts and crafts, students receive tuition fee refunds after undergoing the selection process conducted y the PEHMA department and the Committee on Scholarship.
5. STUDENT ASSISTANTSHIP
- Student assistantship are those recommended by the department heads and office heads to lend assistance to school tasks. These students are vouched by their respective heads to be responsible, honest, hardworking, and reliable. While high academic requirements are not primary requirements, they have to be dutiful, conscientious and must maintain an acceptable grade average. Their tuition fee refunds depends upon the number of hours that they serve in the departments or offices.
6. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO DESERVING STUDENTS
- Supported by BIR Certifications for non-payment of taxes because of insufficient income or ITR showing their income bracket, students who come from economically-disabled families are given 100% or 50% tuition fee refunds. The Committee on Scholarship interviews these students or conducts background check to determine the extent of their financial need.
7.REMEDIOS-MUYOT MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- A certain is amount intended for Off-Campus students who could not continue because of financial difficulties. These students are recommended by he Off-Campus Supervisor.
8. JOSE RIZAL FAMILY RESOURCES FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
- This is a special scholarship sponsored by the relatives of Dr. Jose Rizal who are active members of the Foundation. Complete school fees as billed by the NTC are paid for by the sponsor for the whole course subject to the conditions specified in the MOA. Presently, there are nine Rizal scholars who passed the rigid selection and who are able to maintain the requirements for the sustenance of the said scholarship.
9. WHARTON-PENN CLUB FOUNDATION, INC. SCHOLARSHIP
- As an outreach of the Foundation, a scholarship is offered to the student who qualifies according to the MOA. The scholarship entitles the recipient to complete payments of school fees as billed by the NTC throughout the whole course.
10. CPTA SCHOLARSHIP
11. ALUMNI ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
12. CHARLES VILLANUEVA SCHOLARSHIP
13. NIEVES A. TALITY SCHOLARSHIP GRANT
The National Teachers College
629 J. Nepomuceno Street, Quiapo, Manila City, Metro Manila.