St. Scholastica's College
Science courses offered at SSC
1. Applicants must have earned a bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from an accredited/reputable institution of higher learning preferably with a major in the graduate area for which the applicant is applying. Undergraduate Grade Point Average (GPAs) or Cumulative Quality Point Averages (CQPAs) required by the respective graduate areas must be complied with prior to admission to the graduate program.
2. Applicants who complete their undergraduate degrees from institution other than SSC or applicants without the appropriate degree must have taken or will have to take undergraduate subjects and/or foundation subjects as prescribed in their chosen field or study.
3. Applicants must pass the graduate school battery of tests which covers intelligence, aptitude and personality.
4. Non-English speaking applicant must pass the English Placement Test to enter the graduate program or provide scores of at least 500 on a TOEFL test taken within the previous two (2) years. Students must have their official TOEFL scores sent directly to SSC's Admissions Office prior to their registration at SSC. In the event that an applicant has not taken the TOEFL test, enrollment in the prescribed English classes is required upon registration for the first and all subsequent terms at SSC, until such time as the proficiency In English has been judged to be sufficient.
5. Preferably applicants must have had at least two (2) years of work experience in the course/program applied for.
The data provided in this page was collected from St. Scholastica's College's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us