Cebu City, Cebu
Application for AY 2015/16
Will open on Feb 2, 2015
Medical Technology courses offered at SWU
A. A Freshman (SWU Graduate) is a bachelor’s degree holder who applies in the Graduate School for the first time.
He/She must submit the following:
1. A photocopy of Official Transcript of Records
2. A photocopy of Birth Certificate
3. A photocopy of Marriage Contract (if married)
4. 2 copies of recent 2 x 2 pictures
B. A Transferee is an applicant who graduated a bachelor’s degree from another school.
He/She must submit the following:
1. Honorable Dismissal / Certificate of Transfer Credentials (CTC) (original and photocopy)
2. Informative copy of the Official Transcript of Records (original and photocopy)
3. 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate
4. 2 photocopies of Marriage Contract (if married)
5. 2 copies of recent 2 x 2 pictures
C. A foreign student is required to submit the following to the International Student Service Unit (ISSU) as prerequisite for enrollment.
1. Original copy of student visa or Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
2. Original copies of the fully accomplished Personal History (PHS) with original picture on it and photocopy thereof
3. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR), as proof that the applicant graduated AB, BS degree or it's equivalent, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
4. A notarized Affidavit of Support from the country of origin to be accompanied by a Bank Statement, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
5. Birth Certificate and / or passport pages where name, picture, birth date, birthplace appear, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
6. Certificate of Good Moral Character from the dean or school head of the Institution where he/she last attended
7. Physical Examination or Medical Health Certificate from the country of origin
8. Police Clearance from the country of origin
D. For Returning Student
1. Non – graduating returning student enrolling in the same academic program is required to present the grades of all the subjects taken in the last term attended to the dean. This can be secured through the Registrar’s Office
2. Returning student shifting to another academic program is required to present his/her evaluated prospectus showing the credited course
E. A Special student is one who is enrolled in a non credit course and is not eligible for any honors or privileges. He/She may be admitted to the course which he/she wishes to attend provided that he/she:
1. Receives the approval of the Dean for the course he/she proposes to attend
2. Signs a contract to waive the right to receive and to demand unit credit for the course. (CHED Manual of Regulations for Private Schools, section 65, page 257)
3. Pays in full all the fees due in the course.
F. Cross-Enrollee is a student currently enrolled in another school and is taking courses in SWU. A cross-enrollee is required to submit permit to cross enrol from the Registrar of his/her school of origin.
The data provided in this page was collected from Southwestern University's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on September 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us