Type of school: Public University
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Required
Gender admission: Men & Women
₱ 10,000-20,000 per year
Courses offered at SLSU - Lucena Campus:
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Master Electrician Licensure Exam
Southern Luzon State University - Lucena Campus
Brgy. Ibabang Dupay, Lucena City, Quezon Province, Philippines 4301
Scholarships at SLSU - Lucena Campus:
A. For old Scholars (1st year - 5thyear):
I. Certification of scholarship
1. For SLSU-Funded Scholars
• Certification / Form is available at the Office of Student Services Academic Full & Half / DCE & DCF / Forestry / Kingfisher / SSCF
• Certification form DILG - Barangay Scholars residing near SLSU - Main Campus Dependent of Barangay Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer & 7 Kagawad Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) Chairman and 7 SK kagawad
• Certification for Vasity and SBCT scholars are provided by the SLSU Sports Director duly assigned by their Coaches and approved by the University President
2. For External Funded Scholars
• Certification is available at their Agency / Offices when required.
II. Report of Final Grades Form
• Available at the Student Services Office signed by Dean For Evaluation of Grades last 1stSemester A.Y. 2011 - 2012
II. Photocopy of Classcards
• (Last 1stSemester A.Y. 2011 - 2012)
B. For New Scholars:
I. Bring the following above requirements, 2x2 picture (1) and fill up the Application form. (Available in Student Service Office).