₱ 40,000-50,000 per year
Type of school: Private College
Gender admission: Men & Women
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Entrance exam: Required
Entrance exam schedule:
Every Monday to Saturday (no deadline yet)
COURSES OFFERED AT SOUTHEAST ASIAN COLLEGE:
Southeast Asian College, Inc.
290 España St. 6 N Ramirez St. Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila
SCHOLARSHIPS AT SOUTHEAST ASIAN COLLEGE:
1. Financial Assistance
• Full Scholarship
Free tuition fee is offered to a high school valedictorian of a recognized secondary school upon his entrance into first Year College if he belongs to a class of more than 100 students.
This scholarship requires a certificate signed by the principal of the school attesting to these facts.
• Partial Scholarship
Fifty percent (50%) discount on tuition fee is offered to a high school salutatorian of a recognized secondary school wherein the graduating class is more than 100 students. A certificate signed by the principal of the School attesting to these facts is required.
2. Academic Scholarship
Criteria for Scholarship:
• Full Scholarship in the form of total exemption from tuition fee is granted to a student obtaining a general weighted average of 1.00 to 1.25 during the previous semester
• Partial Scholarship
- Fifty percent (50%) exemption from tuition fee to a student obtaining a general weighted average of 1.25 to 1.50
- Twenty five (25%) percent to a student obtaining a weighed average of 1.50 to 1.75
Special Provisions on Scholarship
• Applicant for full or partial scholarship must not have a grade lower than 2.00 in any academic subject. He must have carried.
• The total number of units for the semester applied for, according to the course curriculum.
• Scholarship is applicable every semester provided the grantee qualifies.
• Only one scholarship is granted to a student at any given time.
3. Other Scholarship Programs
• School Youth Development Program c/o Quezon City - Office of the Mayor
• Philippine Veteran’s Affairs Office
• Commission on Higher Education
• Caritas Manila
4. Discount Privileges on Tuition Fees at SACI
• A student with a brother or a sister enrolled also in SACI is entitled to a five percent (5%) discount each on installment basis and ten (10%) each on cash basis.
• A student enrolling on cash basis is entitled to a five percent (5%) discount.