San Sebastian College - Recoletos
Manila, Metro Manila
Application for 2nd semester AY 2014/15
Open till Oct 2014
Tourism courses offered at SSC-R
1. Prospective graduate students must apply for admission to the Institute of Graduate Studies at least one (1) week before the beginning of the term in which they expect to enroll.
• The application for admission or readmission, including the application forms and all supporting documents must be received not later than three (3) days prior to registration for Filipino students.
• All prospective students shall satisfy the requirements/regulations of the Philippine government issued by BID, DFA, and CHED.
2. Applicants for graduate work must be holders of appropriate bachelor’s or masters degree from any recognized/accredited institution and passed the written Graduate Entrance Test. The Institute shall determine the application of the student and decide on the merits of the application upon the submission of the following:
• Two (2) 1 x 1 Pictures
• Bachelor’s Academic Transcript
• Birth Certificate
• Entrance Examination
• Letters of Recommendation from Former
• Professors/Past or Present Employer (2)
The data provided in this page was collected from San Sebastian College - Recoletos's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us