P 16,000-18,000 per semester
Type of school: Private College
Gender admission: Men & Women
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Entrance exam: Required
Entrance exam schedule:
Every Monday to Friday (no deadline yet)
COURSES OFFERED AT ST. FERDINAND COLLEGE:
Saint Ferdinand College
Sta. Ana, Ilagan, 3300 Isabela
SCHOLARSHIPS AT ST. FERDINAND COLLEGE:
1. BOT Scholarship
The BOT Scholarship slot is to be determined by the individual trustee provided that the candidates/applicants for the foregoing scholarship should posses the following quaifecations. The grantee for this scholarship is entitled to free tuition fee including computer and science laboratory fee.
2. Parish Scholarship
The Parish Scholarship by virtue of BR#91, s 1998 intends to help the poor feeder parishes. The qualified parish scholars are entitled to 100% tuition fee discount only. This scholarship is applicable only for those who have not earned any college degree yet. This shall not cover second coursers. The Feeder Parish Scholarship slot is to be determined by the concerned Parish Priest provided that the candidate/applicants for the foregoing scholarships should possess the needed qualifications.
3. P.D. 451 Scholarship (Student-Aide)
The P.D. 451 Scholarship Slot is to be determined by the administartion. The P.D. 451 scholar by virtue of BR#16, s. 1990 is entitled to free tuition fee including miscellaneous and other fees. The candidates/applicants for the foregoing scholarship should possess the needed qualifications.
4. Academic Scholarship for College
To qualify for an academic scholar in the tertiary level, either Full Academic Scholar or Half Academic Scholar, the applicant must meet the needed criteria.
5. SFC Alumni Scholarship
The St. Ferdinand College Alumni Association (SFC AA) as part of it's service to the institution grants scholarship to poor deserving students who are interested to obtain college education. The scholarship offers free tuition fee for a macimum of 21 units only and miscellaneous fee including laboratory fee. There are only four (4) slots for Alumni Scholarship. Only after a grantee shall have graduated will new slots be opened to applicants. Applicants shall me ranked according to the criteria below and the one with the highest rank will be given the vancant slot. The qualified applicants will be subject for interview by the President of the SFCAA and the VP for Academic Affairs.
6. Other Scholarships and Financial Assistance Offered
• Private Education Student Fund Assistance (PESFA)
• State Scholarship Program (SSP)
• Philippine Veterans Administration Office (PVAO)
• 100% tuition fee discount for valedictorians
• 50% tuition fee discount for salutatorians
• Scholarships for Academic Excellence
• ROTC Corps Commander/Staff Scholarships
• Gazette Editor-In-Chief Scholarship
• Municipal/provincial Scholars
• Discounts to brothers and sisters studying
• Five (5%) percent discount for cash payments
• Other NGO Scholarship Programs