Type of school: Private College
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Required
Gender admission: Men & Women
₱ 40,000-46,000 per year
₱ 20,000-25,000 per year
Courses offered at Roosevelt College Cainta:
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Licensure Exam for Elementary Teacher
|Nurses Licensure Exam
|Licensure Exam for Secondary Teacher
|Guidance Counselor Licensure Exam
Roosevelt College - Cainta
Sumulong Highway, Cainta 1900, Rizal
Scholarships at Roosevelt College Cainta:
A. For RC High School Graduates with Honors entering as College Freshmen (Alumni)
• Valedictorians (1st Honors), Salutatorian (2nd Honors), 1st Honorable Mention (3rd Honors) of the high school department of the Roosevelt College System shall be granted the following:
1. 100% discount on tuition & miscellaneous fees and hands-on laboratory fees
2. The conditions Attached to the above scholarship are the following:
A. All entrance scholars must enroll on full-time basis in any of the campuses of the Roosevelt College System offering Collegiate courses.
B.They must maintain a weighted average of at least 2.25.
C. There should be no grade lower than 2.5
D.They must finish the course within the prescribed time frame.
E. A failing grade obtained in any of the subjects at any given time will mean total disqualification from the scholarship program.
3. Special member is made that this provision superseded previous communication on the above subject matter dates March 31,1995.
B. For Non-RC High School Graduates with Honors entering as College Freshmen
1. Valedictorian/1st Honors - 100% discount-tuition & miscellaneous fees
2. Salutatorian/2nd Honors – 75% discount -tuition & miscellaneous fees
3. 1st Honorable Mention/3rd Honors – 50% discount-tuition & miscellaneous fees
The conditions for maintenance of scholarship stipulated under I-C2 above for RC High School graduates with honors also apply to non- RC High School Graduate with honors also apply to Non-RC High School Graduates.