Romblon State University
Education courses offered at RSU
1. Must have completed a Bachelor’s degree related to the field of specialization or have already taken 12 units as a pre-requisite to the selected course
2. Must have a general weighted average grade of 2.0 or B, or higher.
3. Recent picture 2 x 2 (2 copies)
4. Permit to study if currently employed (2 copies)
5. Pass the examination for Professional Studies
6. An Essay stating the Reason for taking the Masteral Program
7. Marriage contract (for married female– 2 copies)
8. Original Transcript of record– bearing the seal of the school
9. Birth certificate (Xerox copy)
10. Two letters of recommendation from former/current employer
1. And had passed the Professional Board Examination.
The data provided in this page was collected from Romblon State University's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us