P 21,000-24,000 per semester
P 7,400-18,500 per semester
Type of school: Private College
Gender admission: Men & Women
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Entrance exam: Not required
COURSES OFFERED AT REPUBLIC CENTRAL COLLEGES:
SCHOLARSHIPS AT REPUBLIC CENTRAL COLLEGES:
A. ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
1. A full scholarship consisting of free tuition fee for two academic semester in college is granted to the valedictorian or First Honors of recognized high school, graduating in a class of not less than forty (40) students, as certified by the head of the school or the principal.
2. A partial scholarship consisting of 95% discount on tuition fee for two academic semester is granted to the Salutatorian or Second Honors of a recognized high school, graduating in a class not less than forty (40) students, as certified by the head of the school or principal.
3. Full and partial scholarships on tuition fee are granted to RCC students if they meet the academic requirements prescribed by the school.
3.1 A minimum load of at least 18 units for the semester;
3.2 Lowest grade of 1.25 for full scholarship;
3.3 Lowest grade of 1.50 for half scholarship;
3.4 At least one year residence in college.
B. SPECIAL TALENTS
1. RCC Brass Band Member - Student members of the RCC Brass Band are given discounts on their tuition fee upon the recommendation of the Band Leader / Master and subject to the approval of the Administration.
2. RCC Performing Arts - Students with talents in dancing, singing, etc. May be given discounts on tuition fee, upon the recommendation of the Performing Arts Coordinator and subject to the approval of the Administration.
C. SPORTS and / ATHLETICS
Students who excel in sports may be given discounts on tuition fee upon the recommendation of the athletic coordinator and subject to the appoval of the Administration.
Example: swimming, volleyball, basketball, etc.
D. FAMILY ASSISTANCE
When four (4) brothers and /or sisters enroll in RCC, a discount of 100 percent on tuition fee shall be granted to the one in the lowest year or grade level. To qualify, an application for discount (s) should be filed at the Cashier's Office, together with the submission of copies of the birth certificates of all the brothers and/or sisters.
E. PNP DEPENDENTS / PERSONNEL
Children of PNP members and personnel themselves are given twenty five percent (25%) discount on tuition fee. Birth certificate/s and/or a certification from the PNP official where the member is assigned should be submitted.
F. STUDENT ASSISTANTS
Financially deprived but intellectually gifted students are given the oppurtunity to pursue their studies thru assigment as student assistants or helpers, when there are slots available.
• Student/s can avail of only one (1) discount at a time, except for academic scholarship which must be enjoyed in the semester immediately succeeding. A student who does not enroll in the next succeeding semester after qulifying for a scholarship shall be considered to have forfeited the privilege, unless he has been granted written permission by the head of the school.
Republic Central Colleges
Plaridel Street, Angeles City 2009, Pampanga