Type of school: Private College
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Required
Gender admission: Men & Women
₱ 90,000-110,000 per year
Courses offered at Makati Medical Center College:
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Nurses Licensure Exam
Makati Medical Center College
144 Libran House Building Legazpi corner V.A. Rufino Streets Legaspi Village, Makati City
Scholarships at Makati Medical Center College:
1. Alumni Generational Discount
• A fifteen percent (15%) discount privilege on tuition fees is extended to children of MMCC alumni who will enroll in any allied health undergraduate courses:
- BS Nursing
- BS Psychology
- BS Radiologic Technology
• The Generational Discount can be availed by any alumnus/alumna with valid Alumni ID issued by the Alumni Office.
• This privilege is extended to new enrollees only.
2. Scholarships - tuition fee discounts granted to FIRST YEAR STUDENTS (max. Of 5 students each)
• Valedictorian – 100% Tuition Fee Discount
• Salutatorian – 50 % Tuition Fee Discount
3. Dean’s List Rewards
• 1.25 GPA (Summa Cum Laude caliber) 100% tuition fee discount
• 1.50 GPA (Magna Cum Laude caliber) 50% tuition fee discount
• 1.75 GPA (Cum Laude caliber)25% on tuition fee discount