Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Manila, Metro Manila
Application for AY 2014/15
Medical & Healthcare courses offered at PUP
1. Have obtained an average of at least 2.0 or it's equivalent with no failing grade in any subject.
2. Accordingly have their academic grades evaluated by the Dean or ARO
3. Submit the following original and photocopied documents to the ARO
• Letter of application
• Medical clearance from the University Clinic, and
• Transcript of Records with remarks as Graduated
4. Pay the Admission Fee, and
5. Meet all other requirements for admission into the University.
The data provided in this page was collected from Polytechnic University of the Philippines's website (http://www.pup.edu.ph), other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us