Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Accountancy courses offered at PUP
|BS in Accountancy
1. Have obtained an average of at least 2.0 or it's equivalent with no failing grade in any subject.
2. Accordingly have their academic grades evaluated by the Dean or ARO
3. Submit the following original and photocopied documents to the ARO
• Letter of application
• Medical clearance from the University Clinic, and
• Transcript of Records with remarks as Graduated
4. Pay the Admission Fee, and
5. Meet all other requirements for admission into the University.
The data provided in this page was collected from Polytechnic University of the Philippines's website (http://www.pup.edu.ph),
and other internet sources.
Last updated on Mar 21, 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us