Philippine Women's University in Manila
Manila, Metro Manila
Application for AY 2014/15
Open till May 31, 2014
Tourism courses offered at PWU
1. Transcript of Records - original and two (2) photocopies
2. Certificate of Transfer Credentials or Honorable Dismissal (from the last school
attended) - original copy
3. Certificate of Employment (if employed) - original and one photocopy
4. Barangay Clearance (if unemployed) - original and one photocopy
5. NSO issued Birth Certificate - two (2) photocopies
6. NSO issued Marriage Certificate (for married women only) - two (2) photocopies
7. Colored ID Pictures (size 1 x 1) - four (4) copies
8. PRC License (if applicable - one photocopy)
9. Permit to Study • - two (2) photocopies
• Permit to Study is needed if the applicant is working in the Government or tuition
being financed by the government/scholarship.
Additional requirements for applicants who will take up Master of Arts in Nursing:
• Related Learning Experience (RLE) (original/certified true copy and one photocopy)
• Result of Board Examination (original and one photocopy)
The data provided in this page was collected from Philippine Women's University in Manila's website (http://www.pwu.edu.ph), other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us