₱ 48,000-54,000 per year
₱ 205,000 per entire program
Type of school: Private College
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Gender admission: Men & Women
Term type: Semester
Entrance exam: Required
Total enrollment (AY 2013/14): 3,100 students
COURSES OFFERED AT PCCR:
Philippine College of Criminology
641 Sales street Sta.Cruz , 1012 Manila
SCHOLARSHIPS AT PCCR:
A. Entrance Scholarships for the College of Criminology
1. High School Valedictorians graduating during the immediately preceding school year shall be entitled to full scholarship (free tuition & miscellaneous fees) for two successive semesters with a regular load of not less than 21-23 units per semester depending on the year and semester involved. In addition, they shall be entitled to stipend of PhP2,000.00/semester.
2. High School Salutatorians shall be given one-half scholarship (50% discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees) for two successive semesters with a regular load of not less than 21-23 units per semester depending on the year and semester involved. In addition, they shall be entitled to a stipend of PhP1,500.00/semester.
B. Entrance Scholarship for the College of Law
1. Graduates in a 4-year course accepted as pre-requisite for entrance to the College of Law who graduated with academic honors equivalent to Cum Laude or better or a general average of 1.5 or higher shall be given full scholarship (free tuition and miscellaneous fees) for two successive semesters with a stipend of PhP2,000.00/semester.
2. College graduates receiving a weighted average of 1.5 or 89% in the last year in a course qualifying him for entrance in the College of Law may apply for a scholarship grant consisting of 100% discount on tuition fee by taking and passing the qualifying examination to be announced and given by the Dean of Manila Law College.
C. Academic Scholarship Grant-PCCR and MLC (Dean's Listers)
1. Full scholarship consisting of 100% discount on Tuition fee and Miscellaneous fee to those with general average of 1.25 or better without a grade lower than 1.75 in any subject during the semester immediately preceding.
2. Half scholarship consisting of 50% discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees shall be granted to those who obtained a general grade of 1.25 to 1.5 without a grade lower than 2.00 in any subject during the immediately preceding semester.
3. Partial scholarship consisting of 25% discount on Tuition and Miscellaneous fees shall be granted to those who obtained a general weighted average grade of 1.51 to 1.75 without grade lower than 2.25 in any academic subject during the immediately preceding semester.