₱ 70,000-80,000 per year
Type of school: Private College
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Gender admission: Men & Women
Term type: Semester
Entrance exam: Required
Total enrollment (AY 2013/14): 6,100 students
COURSES OFFERED AT PATTS COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS:
PATTS College of Aeronautics
Lombos Avenue, Sucat Road, San Isidro, Parañaque City, 1700 Metro Manila.
SCHOLARSHIPS AT PATTS COLLEGE OF AERONAUTICS:
1. Entrance Scholarships
Applicants for entrance scholarships must file their application with the Registrar's Office and submit the certification issued by the principal concerned indicating the award or honor received together with the total number of graduates (which must not be less than 100). The Registrar shall make an endorsement to the VP for Academic Affairs. The latter shall make his recommendation to the College President.
• 1.1 High School Veledictorian - One hundred percent (100%) refund on tuition fee
• 1.2 High School Salutatorian - Fifty percent (50%) refund on tuition fee
Note: Scholarship is renewed for the succeeding semester only it the scholar obtains the weighted average required.
2. Academic Scholarships
Applicants for academic scholarships must file their application with the Registrar's Office and submit the classcards and registration form for the semester. The applicant should have obtained the General Weighted Average (GWA) required for the scholarship. The Registrar shall evaluate the applicant's scholastic record and submit the evaluation results to the VP for Academic Affairs. The latter shall make his recommendation to the College President.
Type - Weighted Average - Minimum Load - Lowest Grade
- Full Scholar - 1.00- 1.50 - 18 units - 1.75
- Partial Scholar - 1.51- 1.75 - 18 units - 2.00
• Full Scholars enjoy one hundred percent (100%) scholarship in the next semester's enrollment.
• Partial Scholars enjoy fifty percent (50%) scholarship in the next semester's enrollment.