Pampanga State Agricultural University
Agriculture courses offered at PSAU
1. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (BS/MS degree)
2. GPA of 1.75 for Doctoral, 2.0 or Better for Masters
3. GS Admission test
4. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate/ NSO / Marriage Contract
5. Medical Certificate (Local RHU/Attending Physician)
6. 3 Identical 2x2 ID picture with name tag
7. Recommendation Letter from former Prof. Or supervisor
The data provided in this page was collected from Pampanga State Agricultural University's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us