Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Application for AY 2015/16
Criminology courses offered at PLMUN
1. Transcript of Records (TOR) of Bachelor‘s Degree or MA Degree Units (original and photocopy) with computed Grade Point Average (GPA) of 85% / 2.00 / B or better.
2. For Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) degree, 18 units of Education (Certificate in Teaching Program), if a Non-Education Graduate
3. Certificate of Teaching Experience
4. Payment of the Entrance Examination fee of P 500.00 to the University Cashier.
5. Result of the Graduate College Admission Test (GCAT).
6. Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate.
7. Certificate of Good Moral Character
8. Two (2) 2×2 Colored ID Pictures
9. Personal Interview
10. Photocopy of NSO Marriage Contract (if married)
The data provided in this page was collected from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us