Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Criminology courses offered at PLMUN
1. Transcript of Records (TOR) of Bachelor‘s Degree or MA Degree Units (original and photocopy) with computed Grade Point Average (GPA) of 85% / 2.00 / B or better.
2. For Master of Arts in Education (MAEd) degree, 18 units of Education (Certificate in Teaching Program), if a Non-Education Graduate
3. Certificate of Teaching Experience
4. Payment of the Entrance Examination fee of P 500.00 to the University Cashier.
5. Result of the Graduate College Admission Test (GCAT).
6. Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate.
7. Certificate of Good Moral Character
8. Two (2) 2×2 Colored ID Pictures
9. Personal Interview
10. Photocopy of NSO Marriage Contract (if married)
The data provided in this page was collected from Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us