Type of school: Private University
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Not required
Gender admission: Men & Women
₱ 40,000-50,000 per year
₱ 27,000-47,000 per year
Courses offered at OLFU Antipolo City:
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Rizal
||1 out of 3 schools
|Rank in Calabarzon
||11 out of 35 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||59 out of 259 schools
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Medical Technology Board Exam
|Licensure Exam for Secondary Teacher
|Licensure Exam for Elementary Teacher
|Pharmacist Licensure Exam
|Physical Therapist Licensure Exam
|Nurses Licensure Exam
|Licensure Exam for Psychometricians
Our Lady of Fatima University in Antipolo City
Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Sumulong Highway, Antipolo City 1870, Rizal
Scholarships at OLFU Antipolo City:
1. Freshman Scholarship
2. Academic Scholarship
Academic scholarships are given to bonafide OLFU students meeting the following requirements (may vary, please see posted bulletins):
• A weighted average of 1.25 or higher = 100% discount on total assessed fees
• A weighted average of 1.26 – 1.30 = 100% tuition fee discount
• A weighted average of 1.31 – 1.40 = 75% tuition fee discount
• A weighted average of 1.41 – 1.50 = 50% tuition fee discount
• A weighted average of 1.51 – 1.60 = 25% tuition fee discount
VA weighted average of 1.61 – 1.70 = 10% tuition fee discount
• Students must not incur a grade of less than 2.00 in any subject. Above GPA criterion is subject to change under existing scholarship guidelines
• • Academic scholarship grantees must be regular students enrolling for a full curricular load. Scholarships are on a per semester basis and must be applied for during the regular enrollment period (see posted enrollment schedule for the current term). These scholarships are not applicable during the summer term. Students may apply at designated offices as prescribed during enrollment periods.
3. Service Scholarship
Scholarships in the form of student assistantships are available to deserving students. Included are the following:
• Library Student Assistants
• Lab Tech Student Assistants
• Guidance & Counseling Center Student Assistants
Special service scholarships are likewise awarded to official members of the University Chorale. Service scholarships are on a per semester basis. Students apply personally at the Office of Student Affairs or concerned department (Library, GCC etc) during the period of enrollment.
Grantees are required to render a minimum of 30 hours per week
4. Financial Grants
A) Leonora Jusgaya Scholarship
The Leonora Jusgaya Scholarship is granted to a select few deserving students who do not qualify for academic scholarships and yet are deemed financially challenged (Poor but Deserving scholarships PD 451). Potential grantees are screened by the Office of the VP for Finance or the Office of the VP for Student Affairs. Discounts range from 50% of tuition fees to 100% of total required fees.
B) Sibling or Family Privilege Discounts
Special grants for students with siblings enrolled are likewise available. A 10% discount on tuition fees is granted to a brother or sister of a bonafide OLFU student. The same financial grant is applicable to a son or daughter. Sibling discounts are limited to one student per family, are valid for one (1) semester only and must be applied for during regular enrollment periods.
C) Alumni Discounts
Available to students whose parents are alumni from the OLFU College of Medicine. These Medical Alumni discount is approximately 6-8 % of assessed tuition fees. Likewise students enrolled in the College of Dentistry whose parents are licensed dentists in the Philippines qualify for the Dentist-Parent privilege discount.
These discounts are on a per semester basis. Students apply personally at the Student Accounting Office or other designated offices as announced during the period of enrollment.
5. FEMAC Scholarships
Qualified dependents of OLFU employees as well as the employees themselves may apply for FEMAC (Fatima Employee Management Council) discounts towards assessed tuition fees. Discounts ranging from 20% to100% of assessed tuition fees may be applied to qualified students depending on the length of employee service.
Discounts are applied for on a per semester basis. Students are screened by the FEMAC office or designee.
6. Government Scholarships/Financial Assistance Programs
Numerous scholarship grants/loans are available to students as financed by national or local governmental units. Scholarships receiving funding from the national government include:
• PGMA SAFE FOR SR LOAN
• DBP ENDOWMENT FUND (DEEP)
• PVAO (Philippine Veteran Dependents)
• US Veterans Administration Scholarship
• DR. MAKABAYAN SCHOLARSHIP
• PRIVATE EDUCATION STUDENT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (PESFA)
• STUDY NOW-PAY-LATER PLAN
• COLLEGE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT FUND (CFDF)
• AFP (Armed Forces of the Philippines) Scholarship
• PNP (Philippine National Police) Scholarship
• BFP (Bureau of Fire Protection) Scholarship?
Scholarships funded by local governmental units include:
• Scholarships from local Mayor’s Office (Sherwin Gatchalian Scholarship, Vicente Sumulong Scholarship, etc)
• Congressman Magtanggol Guinigundo Scholarship?
Prospective students are screened by the office of the Excecutive Vice President or designated offices during enrollment periods.
7. Government Mandated Scholarships
P.D. 577 (Dependents of AFP Personnel Who Died in Line of Duty). This scholarship is granted to children of personnel of the Armed Forces of the Philippines who died in line of duty. To continue qualifying for the privilege, the student must not have any failing grade or dropped subjects at any time while enjoying the privilege.
The Vice President for Finance establishes an annual quota, to be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Failure in any one subject automatically cancels this privilege.
The student is also expected to complete his studies within the period prescribed in the curriculum. Students still in residence one year beyond the normal period prescribed in the curriculum are disqualified. The documents required are death certificate of parent, and certification from the school registrar regarding residency and year level status. The discount is for 100 percent of tuition and miscellaneous fees.
8. Ateneo Pathways Scholarship
Deserving underprivileged high school graduates as selected by academic partner Ateneo De Manila University are awarded 100% matriculation fee discounts.
These scholarships are screened by the Office of the University President following guidelines as outlined in MOA with ADMU.