National College of Business and Arts - Taytay
Application for AY 2014/15
Open till May 2014
Information Technology (IT) courses offered at NCBA
Program is open to holders of Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent in any field of discipline from reputable local and foreign colleges and universities and have satisfactorily passed the required admission requirements for graduate study.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents upon enrollment:
1. Completed application form
2. Official Transcript of Record
3. Transfer Credential from last school attended
4. Birth Certificate (original & photocopy)
5. Evidence of aptitude for graduate study
6. Two letters of recommendation, one of which should be from the applicant's present employer or from a superior
7. 1 pc. Long letter envelope with stamp
The data provided in this page was collected from National College of Business and Arts - Taytay's website (http://www.ncba.edu.ph), other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us