Mariano Marcos State University - Main
Education courses offered at MMSU MAIN
According to our information, Master's in Education courses are offered at MMSU Main Campus, however we do not have information about specific courses.
Please contact this school for more information.
1. Duly - accomplished application form (GS Form 1);
2. Recommendations from two/three former professors or supervisors (GS Form 2) to be submitted by them personally or through mail to the Graduate School;
3. Original copy of transcript of records from the last school/educational institution attended and original copy of birth certificate
4. General weighted average of 2.5 or better in the BS or 1.75 in the master's degree for admission to the master's or doctorate degree, respectively;
5. A non-refundable application fee;
6. Two copies each 2" x 2" and one 1" x 1" colored pictures with white background; and
7. A “passed" rating in the Graduate Registration Examination (GRE).
Over and above these requirements, foreign students should submit the following documents:
1. A copy of birth certificate/authenticated passport;
2. Two copies of the official transcript of records written in English authenticated by the Philippine Embassy in the country of origin;
3. Permit to study issued by the Bureau of Immigration;
4. Four copies of personal history statement duly signed by the applicant written in English and in his/her national alphabet and stamped with his/her personal seal, if any, and containing among others his/her original recent 2" x 2" colored photograph with white background and his/her original left and right thumb marks;
5. Two passport-size colored pictures with white background;
6. Documentary proofs of support to cover expenses incidental to his/her studies (e.g. Bank statement, scholarship/fellowship grant);
7. Authenticated police clearance certificate issued by the national police authorities in the country of origin;
8. Medical Health Certificate (HIV, drug, etc.) issued by an authorized practitioner in the country of origin;
9. Student visa; and
10. Certificate of passing the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or English Language Test (ELT).
The data provided in this page was collected from Mariano Marcos State University - Main's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us