Mapúa Institute of Technology
Application for AY 2015/16
Manila, Metro Manila
Architecture courses offered at MIT
1. An official transcript of records showing the award of the baccalaureate degree in engineering or any related program by a recognized institution of higher learning, and one photocopy of the transcript.
2. A request of “transfer of credentials” from the Registrar’s Office of the school where the baccalaureate degree was obtained. Mapúa graduates are exempted.
3. At least two letters of recommendation from previous professors and/or current employers.
4. Two copies of accomplished application forms with 2” x 2” (identical) pictures.
5. Additional requirements for international students:
• For non-native English speakers
- A score of at least 500 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam is required.
6. The application form and all supporting documents shall be forwarded to the Dean of Graduate Studies. An application will not be processed until all required credentials have been received. Applicants are advised to arrange for the transmittal of all documents well ahead of the application deadline.
7. All first-time applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of P400. For non-resident foreign applicants, the application fee is US$50 payable to Mapúa Institute of Technology in cashier’s check or postal money order.
For BS-MS, Post-Graduate Diploma, and Master’s programs - All candidates for admission shall be subject to approval for acceptance by the Dean of Graduate Studies and the Head of the respective graduate program with a GWA of 2.50 or better, or it's equivalent.
For Doctoral programs - All candidates for admission shall be subject to approval for acceptance by the Dean of Graduate Studies and the Head of the respective graduate program with a GWA of 2.00 or better, or it's equivalent.
The data provided in this page was collected from Mapua Institute of Technology's website (http://www.mapua.edu.ph), other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us