Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation
Lucena City, Quezon
Application for AY 2014/15
Will open on Apr 1, 2014
Medical & Healthcare courses offered at MSEUF
1. The student shall be a graduate of the appropriate undergraduate baccalaureate degree;
2. If the student is not a graduate of the baccalaureate degree required in the program he wants to enroll in, he shall take the required professional, functional or tool subjects before he can be enrolled in the particular masters program;
3. The student shall have the required professional experience for the program applied for;
4. The student must pass the interview of the admission committee;
5. The student shall submit the required undergraduate academic credentials;
6. The student must pass the Graduate Record Examination, and
7. The student must have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.00 to be retained in the program;
The data provided in this page was collected from Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation's website (http://www.mseuf.edu.ph), other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us