Lyceum of the Philippines University - Batangas
Batangas City, Batangas
Application for AY 2014/15
Nursing courses offered at LPU
- Report to the Graduate School (GS) office for interview with the program coordinator and acquire an endorsement letter.
- Proceed to the Counseling and Testing Center (CATC) to secure an examination permit. Pay the non-refundable entrance examination fee to the Cashier’s Office.
- Take entrance examination on the scheduled day and submit your most recent 1×1 ID photo to the CATC.
- Call up GS after 5 working days for the examination result.
- After passing the examination, come back to the Graduate School Office to secure the enrollment form.
• Proceed to the Registrar’s Office to submit the following requirements:
• One (1) ID picture (1”x 1”)
• Original Transcript of Records with Special Order Number
• Two (2) letters of recommendation
(from former professor AND from present employer)
The data provided in this page was collected from Lyceum of the Philippines University - Batangas's website (http://lpubatangas.edu.ph/), other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on September 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us