Lyceum of the Philippines University - Batangas
Application for AY 2015/16
Batangas City, Batangas
Nursing courses offered at LPU
1. Report to the Graduate School (GS) office for interview with the program coordinator and acquire an endorsement letter.
2. Proceed to the Counseling and Testing Center (CATC) to secure an examination permit. Pay the non-refundable entrance examination fee to the Cashier’s Office.
3. Take entrance examination on the scheduled day and submit your most recent 1×1 ID photo to the CATC.
4. Call up GS after 5 working days for the examination result.
5. After passing the examination, come back to the Graduate School Office to secure the enrollment form. Proceed to the Registrar’s Office to submit the following requirements:
• One (1) ID picture (1”x1”)
• Original Transcript of Records with Special Order Number
• Two (2) letters of recommendation
(from former professor AND from present employer)
The data provided in this page was collected from Lyceum of the Philippines University - Batangas's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on September 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us