Type of school: Private College
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Required
Gender admission: Men & Women
₱ 8,000-36,000 per year
₱ 40,000-50,000 per year
₱ 22,000-44,000 per year
Courses offered at Lyceum of Alabang:
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Licensure Exam for Elementary Teacher
||of 1016 schools
|Criminologists Licensure Exam
||of 427 schools
|Customs Broker Licensure Exam
||of 54 schools
|Licensure Exam for Secondary Teacher
||of 1167 schools
|CPA Licensure Exam
||of 352 schools
Lyceum of Alabang
Km 30 National Road, Tunasan
Muntinlupa City, 1770 Philippines
Scholarships at Lyceum of Alabang:
Academic Scholarship Examination is given to newly graduated high school students, whose grades in all subjects during the 4th grading is not lower than 90%, However, consideration is given to a student who has a grade of less than 89% in one subject while the other remaining subjects fully compensate the deficit. In such case, the internal relation officer verbally informs the applicant that he/she will be allowed to take the scholarship exam with the provision that his/her raw score should not be lower than 89 pts. If he/she scored below 89 pts., the minimum discount will automatically apply. Said minimum discount is automatically given to any student who took the examination. This Scholarship grant is good only for one (1) semester.
1. Incoming Freshmen will submit a photocopy of his/her H.S card for evaluation.
2. On the given examination schedule, the student will accomplish an application form to be attached to their respective answer sheet together with the photocopy of his/her H.S card.
3. One week is allotted in checking the examination papers.
4. The raw score earned by the examinee will correspond to their tuition fee discount as provided for a table issued by the office of the president.
5. The Internal relation officer will submit to the Finance Department the list of students who took the academic scholarship examination with the corresponding TFD. Subsequently, the same list will also be posted on the Bulletin Board for public reference.