La Consolacion College - Bacolod
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Application for 2nd sem AY 2015/16
Will open Sep 1, 2015
Education courses offered at LCC-B
1. A Bachelor's Degree or it's equivalent
2. An average of 85 or 2.5 of the grades earned in the undergraduate studies
3. An interview with the Dean
For registraion policies, the students must present the following:
• Copies of their transcript of records (1 original for the Registrar and 1 photocopy for the Dean of Graduate School)
• Certificate of transfer credentials (1 original for the Registrar and 1 photocopy for the Dean of Graduate School)
• Letter of Recommendation from a former professor or employer
• 2 pcs 2 x 2 colored ID pictures
• A copy of the marriage contract, in case of recently married females who had been previously registered under their maiden family name.
• No student is admitted to graduate course for credit, if the Dean of the Graduate School and the College Registrar has not certified his/her registration in the course.
• The Dean or his/her representative should approve all applications for admission.
• Students continuing their studies shall report to the graduate School Office where they will be guided as to the enrolment procedure.
The data provided in this page was collected from La Consolacion College - Bacolod's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us