Type of school: State University
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Required
Gender admission: Men & Women
₱ 14,000-26,000 per year
₱ 5,600-9,200 per year
Courses offered at JRMSU Dapitan City:
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Zamboanga del Norte
||1 out of 2 schools
|Rank in Zamboanga Peninsula
||2 out of 6 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||153 out of 259 schools
Centers of Excellence and Development:
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Nurses Licensure Exam
||of 355 schools
|Midwife Licensure Exam
||of 151 schools
|Licensure Exam for Elementary Teacher
||of 1016 schools
|OIC of a Navigational Watch Licensure Exam
||of 69 schools
|Criminologists Licensure Exam
||of 427 schools
|Agriculturist Licensure Exam
||of 170 schools
|Licensure Exam for Secondary Teacher
||of 1167 schools
|Civil Engineering Licensure Exam
||of 203 schools
|CPA Licensure Exam
||of 352 schools
Jose Rizal Memorial State University
Governor Guading Adaza Street, Sta. Cruz,
Dapitan City, Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines, 7101
Scholarships at JRMSU Dapitan City:
Students who graduated as valedictorian or salutatorian from public or recognized private high school are awarded entrance scholarships. This consists of free tuition fee for valedictorian and 50% discount on tuition fee for salutatorian for one semester only. Provided, that they belong to a graduating class of at least fourty (40) students. Miscellaneous fees have to be paid by the student.
The University provides tuition fee privileges to deserving students who have exemplary academic performance.
1. President's List - he/she shall enjoy full free tuition fee with P500 monthly allowance chargeable to the income of the University.
2. Administrator's List - he/she shall enjoy full free tuition fee.
3. Dean's List - he/she shall enjoy 50% tuition fee discount.
In case the honor student is a recipient of other scholarship, he/she must choose only one scholarship and other privileges granted.
Other Scholarships & Financial Assistance Program: Other scholarships of the University are categorized into the following:
1. Private Scholarships. These are funded by private benefactor's establishments and institutions who willingly shoulder the tuition and miscellaneous fees of the recipients. The admission and retention guidelines and policies are exclusively set by the benefactor's/sponsors.
2. Government Scholarships. These are scholarships provided by the government through it's agencies and other institutions.
3. Institutional Scholarships. These are scholarships provided by the University which the grantees are subjected to institutional guidelines. These include the members of the Dance Troupe, Choristers, the University Drum and Lyre Corps, SSG Officers, Varsity Players and the like.
Children of faculty of the University taking undergraduate courses shall be entitled to fifty percent (50%) discount on tuition fee while children of administrative staff shall be entitled to seventy-five (75%) discount on tuition fee to be availed for four years of study in the University.
The State University provides a student program assistance to a limited number of students who are unable to finance their studies. Assistance is awarded to deserving students with high scholastic achievement, and who are industrious and with exemplary character. Students desiring to be student assistants should apply to the Office of Student Affairs. Available opportunities are office works and janitorial activities.