Isabela State University
Application for AY 2015/16
Open till Jun 5, 2015
Business courses offered at ISU
1. Original Transcript of Records.
2. The entry requirements in the Doctorate and Master’s Degree are appropriate master and baccalaureate degrees, respectively. An applicant with a General Weighted Average (G.W.A.) of 2.0 or it's equivalent with no failing grade in both levels and from recognized institutions shall be admitted to any of the graduate programs offered
3. Applicants to the graduate program who do not meet the minimum grade requirement shall be accepted on a probationary period of one term and shall carry maximum load of nine units, but not less than six units
4. A student shall be accorded regular status in the succeeding term provided that he/she maintains a GWA of 2.0 or higher
5. Applicants may be required to take up additional enrichment courses at the Undergraduate level (for Master’s applicants) and at the Master’s level (for Doctorate applicants), to be determined by the Dean of the Department or Program Chair, as may be deemed necessary in the pursuit of the chosen field of study.
The data provided in this page was collected from Isabela State University's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on November 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us