₱ 40,000 per year
₱ 18,000 per year
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Lanao del Norte
||3rd out of 3 schools
|Rank in Northern Mindanao
||14th out of 14 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||254 out of 273 schools
Board Exams Performance
Displaying the passing rates of First Time Examinees only.
Based on the results of the past 4 exams of each board exam.
||Passing Rates (First Timers)
||Rank in Philippines
Midwife Licensure Exam
of 148 schools
Medical Technology Board Exam
of 108 schools
Licensure Exam for Elementary Teacher
of 1044 schools
Address: Iligan Medical Center College, San Miguel Village, Palao, Iligan City, 9200 Lanao Del Norte
Scholarships at Iligan Medical Center College
A. Academic Scholarship for Incoming College Freshmen
1. A high school Valedictorian of their graduating class who wish to enroll at IMCC are granted full discount on tuition fees and shall enjoy such privilege if he maintains a General Point Average (GPA) of at least 1.5 with no grade below 2.0 in any subject, provided, that he/she shall have a load of not less than 18 academic units in that semester.
2. A high school Salutatorian is given fifty percent (50%) discount on tuition fees and enjoy the same when he/she maintains a GPA of at least 1.75 with no grade below 2.0 in any subject, provided that he/she shall have a load of not less than 18 academic units in that semester.
3. If the student recipient could not maintain the required General Point Average, he/she shall enjoy the following, to wit:
• 75% discount on the tuition fee only, in the next semester.
• 50% discount if he/she fails again.
• 0 discount on the third semester when he/she fails to meet the GPA requirement.
But, if the recipient maintains his/her GPA in the current semester after failing to meet the required GPA in the previous semester, he/she shall be enjoying again the full scholarship grant.
B. Government Scholarship Programs
1. National Integration Scholars (NIS).
The scholar may enroll in the College free of tuition fees, provided they are bona fide members of any recognized cultural minority group in the Philippines duly certified by their corresponding authority.
2. State Scholar Program (STP).
Such scholars shall receive the benefits as duly provided for in such program.
Such Other Government scholarship Programs shall be recognized in accordance with their individual provisions.
C. Private scholarship Programs.
Students who enjoy scholarship benefits from private entities shall be governed by the provisions of the same. Only private entities recognized by the school shall be applicable for any form of scholarship, such as;
1. Private Educational Financial Assistance (PESFA)
2. College Assurance Plan (CAP)
3. Study Now Pay Later Plan (SNPLP)
4. Such other Private Scholarship Programs.
D. Student Assistant Program
To provide academic and financial assistance to poor and deserving students in return for various services rendered to Iligan Medical Center College.
• Physically and mentally fit;
• With Good Moral Character;
• Applicant must belong to a low income family;
• Must have a GPA of at least 2.5 (80%); and
• Must comply and pass the screening test both oral and written.
• Financial Assistance The student assistants, is entitled to a monthly allowance as approved by the Board of Directors.
• Trainings and Formation Programs
E. Sports Scholarship Program
Iligan Medical Center College offers the Sports Scholarship Program as a marketing strategy: to promote the excellence of the institution; hone the skills and abilities of students, invite vast number of students from Iligan City and it's neighboring towns of Lanao del Sur, Lanao Del Norte and the larger community of Mindanao.
-Take the active role in the marketing program of IMCC.
-Promote and represent IMCC through active sports involvement.
-Help parents send their children to school through the Sports Scholarship Program
1. Full Tuition (21 Units Free) Scholar
Given to members who are:
• In the team for two consecutive years and has no failing grades or dropped any subject.
• Very active and committed to his studies, practices and games.
2. Half-Tuition (10.5 Units Free) Scholar
Given to members who are:
• New to the team, accepted to the team after the interview, try-out, training and deliberation by the coach and his assistant.
• Active and committed as manifested in his attendance in the activities of the team.
How to avail of the Program:
The coach of the varsity team shall call for try-outs at the beginning of every semester. Those who are chosen shall be subjected to an interview by the coach and his assistant.
If the applicant passes the interview, he shall then submit the following requirements to the coach:
-Photocopy of the Certificate of Registration
-2 pcs. 2X2 ID picture
-1 long brown envelope
The coach shall endorse the applicant’s papers to the Student Affairs Office, and endorse it to the Dean of Academic Affairs, Comptroller and to the President for approval.
Once approved, the members of the varsity team shall report to the finance office for reassessment of their fees.
F. Imcc Kapagintaw Scholarship Grants
Students have varied talents and skills in arts. It was manifested in their achievements in the Humanities classes. It was in these classes that the IMCC Kapagintaw started as a dance troupe, when the student’s decided to participate in the 2005 KASADYA STREETDANCING competition.
The group started to research, and practiced Lumad and Maranao dances. IMCC administration saw the efforts and their enthusiasm and allotted a budget for costumes, props and musical instruments for the group’s use. From then onwards the group began to perform on the different occasions in the school, government and other occasions for other groups at large. This paved the way for administration to give tuition fee discounts for the members.
Iligan Medical Center College offers the Kapagintaw Scholarship Program as a marketing strategy: to promote the excellence of the institution, hone the skills and abilities of students through dances, invite vast number of students from Iligan City and it's neighboring towns of Lanao del Sur, Lanao del Norte and the larger community of Mindanao.
-Take the active role in the marketing program of IMCC.
-Promote and represent IMCC through the culture of people in Mindanao through: dances and other practices vital to the understanding of it's people.
-Help parents send their children through the Kapagintaw Scholarship Program.
The scholarship program is divided into two categories, as follows;
1. Full Scholar (21 units discount)
Full scholarship is given to members who have actively participated for two consecutive semesters.
• These members have developed their capability to trained new members.
• He must have followed all the rules and regulations of the school.
• The full scholar status receives a 21-unit free tuition.
2. Half-Scholar (10.5 units discount)
• A neophyte member who has been accepted to the dance troupe after passing the screening done by the committee.
• He/She shall receive half of the 21-unit discount.
How to Avail of the Program:
The applicant must participate in the audition called for by the student officers of the dance troupe. If he/she passed the audition he/she will then be ask to submit the following to the moderator of the dance troupe:
- Application letter
-An essay about himself/herself including why he/she wants to participate in the dance troupe.
After the applicant has submitted to the moderator of Kapagintaw the requirements, he/she will then be interviewed by the panel called for the purpose by the moderator, the president and old members of the group.
Those who passed the interview will attend an orientation.
A list of those who can avail of the scholarship grant shall then be furnished together with the letter of recommendation duly signed by the DSA, ODAA, Comptroller and the final approval of the School President.
The members of Kapagintaw shall then report to the finance office for the reassessment of fees.
Grounds for Disqualification/Forfeiture of Privilege
1. Forced to leave the dance troupe due to violations of rules, absenteeism in practice or in actual performance, tardiness, and undesirable behavior.
2. He/She has violated school rules and policies.
3. He/She has stopped schooling.
4. He/She has health related problems.
5. If the member has a failing grade/s, or officially or unofficially dropped subject/s.
The disqualification procedure shall be initiated by the Moderator, Assistant moderator and the Head of Student Affairs after which recommendation to discontinue the scholarship will be submitted to the School President for approval.
G. Miss IMCC Incentives
The school also gives incentives to students who excel in beauty contest. The annual search for Miss IMCC is one of the highlight for the celebration of the Foundation Day as well as the Palakasan activities.
1. Miss IMCC – 100% basic tuition free discounts for one year.
2. 1st Runner-up – 50% basic tuition free discounts for one year
3. 2nd Runner-up – 25% basic tuition free discounts for one year.
PRC Board Examination Topnotcher
Topnotchers in any National Board Examination in any course given by the Philippine Regulatory Board shall enjoy a Special Achievement Incentive from the institution:
• IMCC board passer who belong to the top ten placers, shall be refunded the equivalent amount of his/her tuition fees from First Year to Fourth Year, provided he/she shall have finished his/her course in regular time.
• IMCC board passer who belong to the top eleven to the Twentieth Placer (11th to 20th), shall be refunded fifty percent (50%) the equivalent of the amount of his/her Tuition Fees from First Year to Fourth Year, provided he/she shall have finished his course in regular time.