₱ 70,000-125,000 per year
₱ 24,000-39,000 per year
Type of school: Private University
Religious affiliation: Catholic
Term type: Semester (2 terms per year)
Entrance exam: Required
Gender admission: Men & Women
Total enrollment (AY 2013/14): 14,000 students
Courses offered at DLSU Dasma:
Based on the FindUniversity.ph Weighted Board Exams Ranking
|Rank in Cavite
||2 out of 9 schools
|Rank in Calabarzon
||5 out of 35 schools
|Rank in Philippines
||33 out of 259 schools
Centers of Excellence and Development:
Board exams performance:
Displaying the passing rates of First Timers only
(does not include people who took the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time).
Based on the results of past 4 exams
of each board exam.
|Rank in Philippines
|Electronics Technicians Board Exam
|CPA Licensure Exam
|Mechanical Engineer Licensure Exam
|Electrical Engineer Licensure Exam
|Architect Licensure Exam
|Sanitary Engineer Licensure Exam
|Licensure Exam for Elementary Teacher
|Licensure Exam for Secondary Teacher
|Guidance Counselor Licensure Exam
|Civil Engineering Licensure Exam
|Criminologists Licensure Exam
|Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam
|Electronics Engineer (ECE) Licensure Exam
|Master Plumber Licensure Exam
|Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination
|Licensure Exam for Psychometricians
De La Salle University Dasmariñas
Bagong Bayan, Dasmariñas 4115, Cavite
Dorms at DLSU Dasma:
The De La Salle University-Dasmariñas Dormitory provides on-campus residence for DLSU-D students. A home away from home, it envisions itself to be a safe place where students may experience the Lasallian spirit as they learn the values of love, peace, and unity.
Scholarships at DLSU Dasma:
A. Internally Funded Scholarships
1. Financial Aid Grant Interested students may apply for financial aid to the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Academic Services through the Coordinator of the Student Scholarship Office.
• The amount of financial aid in the form of tuition discounts is determined by the Scholarship Committee. The following are the forms of tuition discounts and the corresponding number of service hours:
• 100% Tuition and Laboratory Discounts First and second year grantees of 100% discount on tuition and laboratory fees are required to render a minimum of 180 service hours. Third and fourth year students who are granted 100% discount should complete a minimum of 100 hours.
• 50% Tuition and Laboratory Discounts First and second year grantees of 50% discount on tuition and laboratory fees should complete a minimum of 90 service hours. Third and fourth year students should complete a minimum of 50 service hours.
2. Student Assistantship Program The Student Assistantship Program is another form of financial assistance whereby grantees avail of a full discount on tuition, laboratory, and miscellaneous fees. A student grantee under this program renders four (4) hours a day, five (5) days a week at any unit/office in DLSU-Dasmariñas. All grantees must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 with no failing mark in any subject to qualify for renewal of financial assistance in the following semester.
3. Financial Aid for Student Trainees (FAST) Tuition fee adjustment is given per semester to qualified applicants of the Financial Aid for Student Trainees (FAST). Students under this grant assist in the execution of enrollment procedures and policies. There is no grade point requirement for applying and granting FAST. However, students must have no failing mark in any subject to qualify for the program. Relatives up to the second (2nd) degree of consanguinity or affinity of any contractual, part-time, full-time permanent and probationary employees of DLSU-D are not allowed to apply for FAST. The number of grantees is based on the availability of funds.
4. Tuition Discount for Editors, Athletes, ROTC Officers, Rondalla Members, and Performing Arts Group Members Editors and deserving members of the editorial staff of Heraldo Filipino, the official student publication of DLSU-Dasmariñas and officers of the Reserved Officers Training Corps may be given discount on tuition and laboratory fees up to 100%. Other student groups may also enjoy discounts like members of the varsity team in certain sports as officially determined by the Sports Development Office, the members of the Performing Arts Group, upon recommendation of the Dean of Student Services, and Rondalla Members, upon the recommendation of the Dean of College of Education, subject to the approval of the Scholarship Committee.
5. Entrance Scholarships
Entrance scholarships are extended to valedictorians and salutatorians of all secondary schools recognized by the Department of Education.
Valedictorians receive a 100% tuition fee discount while salutatorians receive 50% discount on tuition fee. Entrance scholarships are extended to valedictorians and salutatorians from any DepEd-recognized secondary schools that belong to a batch of more than • 100 graduates (duly certified by the principal).
6. Academic Scholarships
Scholarship shall be given to upperclassmen whose GPA falls in the top 60 of particular semester. To qualify, the applicant must have no grade lower than 3.25. Also, the required number of units is 18 or the required number of units for the semester immediately before the application, whichever is lower. Ranking shall be based on the GPA up to the fourth decimal point. The number of decimal point may still be increased to break any tie. The following discounts shall be given:
Top 1-5 --- 100% Tuition Fee Discounts
Top 6-15 --- 75% Tuition Fee Discounts
Top 16-35 --- 50% Tuition Fee Discounts
Top 36-60 --- 25% Tuition Fee Discounts
• Approved by the Academic Council effective school year 2014-2015.
7. Enhanced Brother President Scholarship Program (EBPSP) The Enhanced Brother President Scholarship Program (EBPSP) is created to provide scholarships to qualified children of DLSU-D and DLS HSI employees.
This scholarship covers the tuition fee discounts of three (3) children who are dependent of De La Salle University – Dasmariñas and DLS HSI employees with the following scheme:
1st Availment 100% tuition fee discount
2nd Availment 75% tuition fee discount
3rd Availment 50% tuition fee discount
8. Other sources Some sectors of the University that sponsor scholarships are the DLSU-D Alumni Association, University Student Council (USC), Parents Organization La Salle Cavite (POLCA) and some college student councils.
B. Externally Funded Scholarships
• Endowment Fund
1. Alfred Xerez – Burgos Sr.
2. Bishop Felix Perez Memorial Scholarship
3. Marubeni Scholarship Foundation Inc.
4. Visitors and Brother of the District of North Mexico
5. Alumni Relation and Placement Office
• Term Scholarship
1. Academe Foundation
2. Congressman Mark Llandro Mendoza
3. De La Salle Alumni Association Cavite Chapter
4. Mr. Crisanto Rafaelito G. Gualberto
5. Greenwich (SEEDS Project)
6. May May Lui Lai Ping
7. Menzi Trustfund, Inc.
8. Parents Organization of La Salle Cavite
9. SM Foundation Inc.
10. De La Salle Greenhills Brother President Scholarship Program
11. De La Salle Health and Sciences Institute
12. Enhanced Brother President Scholarship Program
13. Employees Study Grant
14. Gawad Lasalyano
15. De La Salle Santiago Zobel Brother President Scholarship Program
16. De La Salle St. Benilde Brother President Scholarship Program
17. De La Salle University Sciences Foundation
18. De La Salle University Manila Brother President Scholarship Program
• Government Agencies
1. Commission on Higher Education
2. 4th District of Cavite
3. 5th District of Cavite
4. 6th District of Cavite
5. 7th District of Cavite
6. Department of Labor and Employment (SPES)
7. Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
8. Philippine Veteran Affairs Office Scholarship Benefit
9. Presidential Decree 577
10. AFP Medal of Valor RA 9049
11. Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
12. PepSi Co Foundation
13. National Bureau of Investigation
14. Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA)
15. US Veterans