Semesters per year)
Bachelor's degree P 42,000-55,000 per semester
Master's degree P 11,500-17,000 per semester
Type of school: Private University
Gender admission: Men & Women
Religious affiliation: Catholic
Entrance exam: Required
Entrance exam schedule:
August 25, 2013
September 22, 2013
October 27, 2013
November 24, 2013
January 19, 2014
February 23, 2014
March 16, 2014
April 5, 2014
April 26, 2014
May 10, 2014
May 24, 2014
COURSES OFFERED AT DLSU DASMA:
DORMS AT DLSU DASMA:
The De La Salle University-Dasmariñas Dormitory provides on-campus residence for DLSU-D students. A home away from home, it envisions itself to be a safe place where students may experience the Lasallian spirit as they learn the values of love, peace, and unity.
SCHOLARSHIPS AT DLSU DASMA:
A. Internally Funded Scholarships
1. Financial Aid Grant
Interested students may apply for financial aid through the Person In-charge, SAdO-SPREAD.
The amount of financial aid in the form of tuition discounts is determined by the SPREAD Committee. The following are the forms of tuition discounts and the corresponding number of service hours:
2. 100% Tuition and Laboratory Discounts
First and second year grantees of 100% discount on tuition and laboratory fees are required to render a minimum of 180 service hours. Third and fourth year students who are granted 100% discount should complete a minimum of 100 hours.
3. 50% Tuition and Laboratory Discounts
First and second year grantees of 50% discount on tuition and laboratory fees should complete a minimum of 90 service hours. Third and fourth year students should complete a minimum of 50 service hours.
4. Student Assistantship Program
The Student Assistantship Program is another form of financial assistance whereby grantees avail of a full discount on tuition, laboratory, and miscellaneous fees. A student grantee under this program renders four (4) hours a day, five (5) days a week at any unit/office in DLSU-Dasmariñas.
All grantees must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 with no failing mark in any subject to qualify for renewal of financial assistance in the following semester.
5. Financial Aid for Student Trainees (FAST)
Tuition fee adjustment is given per semester to qualified applicants of the Financial Aid for Student Trainees (FAST). Students under this grant assist in the execution of enrollment procedures and policies. There is no grade point requirement for applying and granting FAST.However, students must have no failing mark in any subject to qualify for the program. Relatives up to the second (2nd) degree of consanguinity or affinity of any contractual, part-time, full-time permanent and probationary employees of DLSU-D are not allowed to apply for FAST. The number of grantees is based on the availability of funds.
6. Tuition Discount for Editors, Athletes, ROTC Officers, Rondalla Members, and Performing Arts Group Members
Editors and deserving members of the editorial staff of Heraldo Filipino, the official student publication of DLSU-Dasmariñas and officers of the Reserved Officers Training Corps may be given discount on tuition and laboratory fees up to 100%. Other student groups may also enjoy discounts like members of the varsity team in certain sports as officially determined by the Sports Development Office, the members of the Performing Arts Group, upon recommendation of the Dean of Student Services, and Rondalla Members, upon recommendation of the Dean of College of Education subject to the approval of the SPREAD Committee.
7. Entrance Scholarships
Entrance scholarships are extended to valedictorians and salutatorians of all secondary schools recognized by the Department of Education.
Valedictorians receive a 100% tuition fee discount while salutatorians receive 50% discount on tuition fee. Entrance scholarships are extended to valedictorians and salutatorians from any DepEd-recognized secondary schools that belong to a batch of more than 24 graduates (duly certified by the principal).
8. Academic Scholarships
Scholarships may be given to upperclassmen as long as there are available slots. They should meet the following requirements:
• No grade below 3.0 in any academic subject and a weighted average of 3.75 or higher = 100% Tuition fee discount
• No grade below 3.0 in any academic subject and a weighted average of 3.50-3.74 = 75% tuition discount
• No grade below 3.0 in any academic subject and weighted average of 3.25-3.49 = 50% tuition discount
Section 8.9 and 9.1 of the Student Handbook rule shall apply to academic scholarship application.
9. Enhanced Brother President Scholarship Program (EBPSP)
The Enhanced Brother President Scholarship Program (EBPSP) is created to provide scholarships to qualified children of DLSU-D and DLS HSI employees.
This scholarship covers the tuition fee discounts of three (3) children who are dependent of De La Salle University – Dasmariñas and DLS HSI employees with the following scheme:
1stAvailment 100% tuition fee discount
2ndAvailment 75% tuition fee discount
3rdAvailment 50% tuition fee discount
10. Other sources
Some sectors of the University that sponsor scholarships are the DLSU-D Alumni Association, University Student Council (USC), Parents Organization La Salle Cavite (POLCA) and some college student councils.
B. Externally Funded Scholarships
Various scholarships sponsored by public or private organizations/company and sourced through the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Mission, External Affairs and Advancement Office and Office of the Assistant Vice Chancellor for Scholarship and Academic Services through the Student Scholarship Office are granted to economically deprived students subject to the approval of the Scholarship Committee.
List of Externally Funded Scholarships
- Endowment Fund
• Alfred Xerez – Burgos Sr.
• Bank of the Philippine Islands Foundation Inc.
• Bishop Felix Perez Memorial Scholarship
• Marubeni Scholarship Foundation Inc.
• Philippine Association of Metropolitan Washington Engineers
• Visitors and Brother of the District of North Mexico
- Term Scholarship
• Academe Foundation
• Miami Foundation
• Congressman Mark Llandro Mendoza
• Congressman Ireneo Maliksi
• De La Salle Alumni Association Cavite Chapter
• Mr. Crisanto Rafaelito G. Gualberto
• Greenwich (SEEDS Project)
• Ida C. Koran Scholarships
• Jollibee Foundation Inc. (ACE Project)
• Kenny Rogers Philippines, Inc.
• May May Lui Lai Ping
• Menzi Trustfund, Inc.
• Parents Organization of La Salle Cavite
• SM Foundation Inc.
• The Edward and Eva Underwood Charitable Foundation
• De La Salle Green Hills Brother President Scholarship Program
• De La Salle Health and Sciences Institute
Enhanced Brother President Scholarship Program
Employees Study Grant
• De La Salle Santiago Zobel Brother President Scholarship Program
• De La Salle St. Benilde Brother President Scholarship Program
• De La Salle University Sciences Foundation
• De La Salle University Manila Brother President Scholarship Program
• Commission on Higher Education
Study Now Pay Later Plan
Student Assistance Fund for Education for Loan
Full Merit Scholarship Program
Half Merit Scholarship Program
TulongDunong Scholarship Program (formerly Solo Parent Scholarship Program)
• City of Bacoor
• City of Dasmariñas
• City of Imus
• Department of Labor and Employment (SPES)
• Philippine Veteran Affairs Office Scholarship Benefit
• Department of Agrarian Reform
• Overseas Workers Welfare Administration Scholarships
• US Veterans
De La Salle University Dasmariñas
Bagong Bayan, Dasmariñas 4115, Cavite