Davao del Norte State College
Panabo City, Davao del Norte
Application for AY 2015/16
Open till May 29, 2015
Education courses offered at DNSC
1. A bachelor’s degree, or masters degree, from a recognized institution is required for admission to a masters program or doctoral program, respectively.
2. For an applicant to a masters program, an undergraduate Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.00 or better, and for an applicant to a doctoral program, a GPA of 1.75 or better in the masters program.
3. Evidence of suitable background or it's equivalent in the degree sought.
1.Original Copy of Transcript of Records
2. Honorable Dismissal
3. Accomplished Admission Form
4. Admission Fee
5. 2 pcs. Each of 2x2 & 1x1 ID colored picture
6. Marriage Contract (for married enrolees)
7. Birth Certificate or LCR
8. 2 pcs. Long folder with fastener
9. 2 pcs. Long brown envelope
The data provided in this page was collected from Davao del Norte State College's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us