₱ 70,000-80,000 per year
₱ 38,000-45,000 per year
Type of school: Private University
Gender admission: Men & Women
Religious affiliation: Nonsectarian
Entrance exam: Required
Entrance exam schedule:
Every Monday to Friday until May 29, 2015
COURSES OFFERED AT CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY:
Centro Escolar University
Mendiola Street, San Miguel Manila, 1005 Metro Manila
SCHOLARSHIPS AT CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY:
1. Entrance Scholarships for freshmen
2. Scholarships for high school honor graduates
3. Scholarships from Private Grants
4. CEU College Scholarship Fund
5. Virgilio Narciso Memorial Scholarship
6. CEU Social Work Alumni Association
7. SELAMS Leadership Incentives Award
8. Dean Scholarship
9. SELAMS Council
10. SELAMS Alumni Scholarship
11. SELAMS Excellence in Sports - Special Talent Grant
12. Scholarship through Competitive Examination
13. Academic Scholarships
14. USPEP Memorial Scholarship (with monthly stipend and book allowance)
15. Full and Partial USPEP Scholarship (with monthly stipend and book allowance)
16. University Educational Assistance Programs
17. CEU President's Scholarship
18. University Student Council Grants
19. College Student Council Grants
20. Medical Technology Alumni Association Grant
21. Essilor Philippines Scholarship Grant
22. University Scholarships
23.University Educational Assistance Programs
24. Federico S. Sarabia III Financial Assistance Program
25. CEU ALUMNI FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships are provided each year to all school/colleges according to the availability of funds.
The Applicant must be:
• a bonafide CEU fourth year student,
• a Filipino citizen,
• of good moral character as certified by the school/college dean,
• recommended by the school/college dean, and
• in need of financial support as shown by the accomplished CEU Scholarship/Grant Award Form and ITR of the parents (combined income of parents shall not exceed 200,000.00).
The applicant shall comply with the following requirements:
• has passed the interview conducted by the Scholarship Committee
• shall submit accomplished CEU Scholarship/Grant Award Form with the following attachments:
- latest ITR of parents or guardian/certification from the Bgy. Chairman indicating that parents are non-working,
- copy of grades from first year to third year for evaluation purposes, and
- one 2x2 photo
• shall have a general weighted average of at least 2.50 (as revised) on the first, second and third years.
• Has no failing grade,
• No record of violation punishable with suspension,
• iis not enjoying any other scholarships, and
• Shall do other tasks assigned by the CEU-AFI Board of Trustees/Officers of the Alumni Chapters and other related to CEU-AFI.
26. PHARMACY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
Free tuition for one semester is given to junior or senior pharmacy students, renewable on a semester-to-semester basis provided requirements set by the CEU Alumni Foundation Pharmacy Chapter are met.
27. SCHOLARSHIPS FROM FOUNDATION
• SCHOLARSHIP FROM DR. LOURDES TALAG ECHAUZ EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION, INC. Free tuition and miscellaneous fees forÂ one year given to third year and fourth year students who are not currently availing of any grant/scholarship from the university or outside agencies who met the requirements set by the foundation.
• ANG HORTALEZA FOUNDATION- Free tuition and miscellaneous fees and monthly stipend with book allowance are given to three (3) pharmacy students provided requirements set by the foundations are met.
28. SCHOLARSHIPS FROM PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
• The Philippine Pharmacists Association Scholarship- a fixed amount is awarded to 4th year pharmacy student who met the requirements set by Philippine Pharmacists Association and recommended by the Dean. This is given on rotation basis in all schools of pharmacy in the Philippines which is a member of PACOP.
• The Philippine Association of Colleges of Pharmacy scholarship- a fixed amount is awarded to 4th year pharmacy student who met the requirements set by Philippine Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and recommended by the Dean.. This is given on rotation basis in all schools of pharmacy in the Philippines which is a member of PACOP.
29. Dr. Joaquin Maranon Scholarship
30. Platinum 20th Anniversary Scholarship
31. CEU School of Science Scholarship
32. Dean Purification Suaco Scholarship
33. School of Science Alumni Chapter Scholarship
34. 3rd Millennium Scholarship I
35. 3rd Millennium Scholarship II
36. Splash Foundation Inc. Scholarship