Central Philippine University
Iloilo City, Iloilo
Application for AY 2015/16
HRM courses offered at CPU
A. For graduates of other schools
1. Honorable dismissal from last school attended
2. Photocopy of latest Transcript of Records
3. Recommendation from a school administrator or faculty
4. Accomplished application from (copies can be secured from the Dean’s Office)
5. One by one ID Picture
B. For graduates of CPU
1. Photocopy of latest Transcript of Records
2. Accomplished application form (copies can be secured from Dean’s Office)
For married female applicants whose records still bear their maiden name
1. Photocopy of marriage contract in addition to A. 1-5 or B. 1-3
English Proficiency Test
1. New students must pass an English Proficiency Test
2. Those who do not pass the test are required to enroll Career, a non-credit English course
C. Other Requirements
1. For Master’s Degree Programs, applicant must have
Completed an appropriate Bachelor’s degree from a CHED-recognized institution and with a general average of 2.5 or higher.
2. For Doctor Degree Programs, applicant must have completed an appropriate Master’s Degree from a CHED-recognized institution.
The data provided in this page was collected from Central Philippine University's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us