Central Mindanao University
Application for AY 2015/16
Engineering courses offered at CMU
1. Bachelor’s and master’s degree from CMU or from other recognized institution of higher learning for the master’s and doctoral levels, respectively:
2. Accomplished Application form supported by the original transcript of academic records;
3. Take and pass the Graduate School Admission Test (GSAT)
4. Two candid appraisal from former major professors or superiors for master’s level and three candid appraisals for doctoral level;
5. A non refundable application fee of P200.00 for Filipino or Php 3,000.00 for foreign nationals in bank draft or money order remitted to the Graduate School,
6. A Certificate of English proficiency is required of applicants from countries where English is not the medium of instruction and/or not the native language.
The application form, properly and duly accomplished must be submitted to the Graduate School at least one month before the enrollment period.
During enrollment period an applicant must submit to the Graduate School the following documents properly and duly accomplished;
1. Original Local Civil Registrar Form No. 1A (LCR Form 1A – Certificate of Live Birth);
2. Certificate of Honorable Dismissal
3. 4 pcs 2×2 ID picture
4. Photocopy of Marriage Contract (if Married)
5. Student Visa, Special Study Permit from BOI and Photocopy of passport (if Foreign Student)
The data provided in this page was collected from Central Mindanao University's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on September 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us