Cavite State University
Cavite City, Cavite
Application for 2nd semester AY 2014/15
Open till Oct 31, 2014
Application for AY 2015/16
Will open in Feb 2015
Education courses offered at CVSU
1. Duly accomplished application form for admission and three (3) copies of passport size pictures;
2. Original or authenticated official transcript of records bearing the official seal (s) of the school (s) attended;
3. Two (2) sealed letters of recommendation from former professor/s and/or immediate supervisor/s which may be personally delivered and/or mailed to the GS-OLC;
4. Non-refundable application fee of Php150.00 for Filipino citizens or US$50.00 for foreign nationals (figures may be changed without prior notice);
5. Approved permit to study (for public school teachers);
6. Photocopy of student’s visa and passport (for foreign nationals only); and
7. Certificate of English Proficiency from the Department of Languages and Mass Communication (DLMC), College of Arts and Sciences (CAS). In addition, a student coming from countries where English is not a medium of instruction shall have a passing score of 500 in the TOEFL.
• An applicant must be a holder of a master’s degree (doctorate program) or bachelor’s degree (master’s program) from a reputable educational institution and with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 (master’s program) or 2.0 (doctorate program). An applicant with previous field of specialization different from this graduate program shall be required by the Screening Committee to take the recommended preparatory courses.
The data provided in this page was collected from Cavite State University's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us