Central Bicol State University of Agriculture - Sipocot Campus
Sipocot, Camarines Sur
Application for AY 2014/15
Industrial Technology courses offered at CBSUA-SIPO
|BS in Industrial Technology major in Garment Trades
1. Students are required to take the qualifying examination and interview before admission to any graduate program.
2. For admission to the master's degree program, only the students who graduated from baccalaureate level with at least an average rating of "2" or equivalent shall be eligible for admission.
3. For admission to the doctoral level, only those students who are holders of master's degree with at least an average rating of "1.75" or equivalent shall be eligible for admission.
4. Applicant for admission must present an original copy of the official transcript of record or transfer credentials.
5. A permit to study is required if the applicant is a working student.
6. Student whose average rating is below the requirement may be admitted on probationary status. After the successful completion of at least 18 academic units with an average of "2.0" in the master's program and "1.5" in the doctorate program, the student on probationary period shall apply for change in status from probationary to regular, subject to the approval of the deam of the Graduate School.
The data provided in this page was collected from Central Bicol State University of Agriculture - Sipocot Campus's website
, other internet sources, as well as by calling or emailing the school's representatives.
Last updated on August 2013.
Please read our disclaimer
. If you have found any errors or missing data, please inform us